***THIS JOB VACANCY HAS NOW CLOSED***
Location: Home Based
Salary: £25,556.00 per annum
Closing date: 2 February 2024
Defence Medical Welfare Service is looking for a Project Office Assistant to provide critical support to the Infrastructure, Operations, and Business development teams within DMWS, assisting with the design, delivery, and management of projects across the business. Areas of involvement include, but are not limited to, effective project management processes, service set up and reporting, ensuring key governance principals are in place, such as cyber security and data protection, and the provision of key project management material in support of bids and tenders.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented individual who has the necessary skills and interest to undertake the role and would be particularly suited to those with experience of Project Management assistance, Compliance and Quality support, and organisational compliance. The role is diverse, and the right person will be making a real difference to the valuable work that DMWS does.
The role is home based, but with a requirement to travel subject to need.
For more information on the position please read our Project Office Assistant – Job Description.
• 30 days leave plus bank holidays calculated pro-rata
• Mileage paid between locations (45p per mile)
• Enhanced sick pay
• Up to 6% matched pension contributions
• Death in service benefits
• Great training opportunities
• £25 contribution towards eye tests and a contribution of £50 towards glasses. (As long as they are only needed for DSE use and not otherwise needed on a standard prescription).
• Enhanced maternity / paternity / adoption family friendly benefits.
Applications close at on 19th January but CV’s will be considered as they are submitted.
To apply please submit a CV and covering letter explaining why you would be a good fit for the role. Please remember to click on ‘upload’ otherwise we may not receive your attachments.
Applicants must hold a full UK Driving Licence. DMWS reserves the right to close the application process early and feedback will only be provided to candidates who attend interviews.