***THIS JOB VACANCY HAS NOW CLOSED***
Bristol, Bristol City (Hybrid)
£28,325 per year
Forces Employment charity offer a specialist programme which supports Veterans in the Justice System who may be vulnerable, socially isolated, or need support to live or maintain a law-abiding life.
This position is full-time, 35 hours per week with a salary of £28,325. The successful candidate will be based at home with regular travel within the region, reporting to the Regional Manager. This role consists of managing and supporting caseloads of vulnerable veterans in your allocated region.
- Contact all clients within 48 hours of allocation
- Undertake needs assessments and develop support plan within 5 days of allocation
- Carry out an assessment using the Outcome Star, understand and record Employment and Housing status, and other assessments as required by the Regional Manager. Review assessments at 3 monthly intervals to understand and demonstrate progress.
- Work with and empower client to engage with the support plan and goals agreed during their needs assessment
- Produce written report when requested highlighting support given to client and level of engagement
- Work as part of a team, together with Justice staff and partner organisations providing specialist support to your client.
- Support the regional manager and national manager to create and maintain strong working relationships with referring organisations in your region, including the Police and NHS Liaison and Diversion.
- Deliver emotional and practical support to veterans working with partner organisations to provide specialist support for each individual.
- Ensure that all activity is recorded on Salesforce case management system (CMS).
- Highly motivated and independent, capable of working remotely across a wide geographical area.
- Resilient and able to work with individuals with complex needs and cope with the rigors that arise from working with veterans in the justice system.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Highly organised with strong IT skills and experience of using Case Management Systems
- Commitment to working with each client without prejudice and in an equitable manner, including those who are arrested for violent or sexual offences.
- Driving licence and use of own car.
- Empathy with and a good understanding of ex-forces personnel and the challenges they can face.
- Strong communicator.
- NVQ Level 4 Information, Advice and Guidance, this training will be provided for the successful candidate if they are not already trained.
- Experience of using Outcomes Star.
- Salesforce case management system experience, this training will be provided for the successful candidate if they are not already trained.
- A working knowledge of the Justice system and experience of working with offenders or ex-offenders.
- Experience of serving in the Armed Forces.
To apply, please submit your CV and cover letter by Midnight 24th February 2023.
Interviews to be scheduled for the week commencing the 6th March 2023 .
Successful candidates will be required to undertake an NPPV level 2 police vetting, been a resident in the UK for over 5 years and an Enhanced DBS clearance.