***THIS JOB VACANCY HAS NOW CLOSED***
London, Greater London (Hybrid)
£50,000 – £55,000 per year
The Head of Infrastructure will oversee all Information Technology (IT) systems and facilities functions in the Forces Employment Charity. You will lead the team of IT support and development staff and manage the charity’s facilities to support operations and the implementation of integrated systems and policies.
This is a full time (37 hours per week), Hybrid role (Head Office building in London) with a competitive salary of £50 – 55k depending on experience
- Overseeing all technology operations and evaluating them according to established goals.
- Devising and establishing IT policies and systems to support the implementation of strategies set by senior management.
- Drive development of CRM systems including the integration of combined employment services functions.
- Analysing the business requirements of all departments to determine their technology and support needs.
- Work collaboratively with partners and contractors in the effective management and delivery of individual projects aimed at developing and enhancing the IT services across the charity.
- Oversee all technology operations (e.g. network security) and evaluate them according to established goals.
- Recommend cost-effective technological equipment and software.
- Implement and maintain Health & Safety policies and procedures across the Charity.
- Ensure that office facilities are available to Head Office and operational staff as required.
- A senior IT / digital systems manager, with a mix of operational and project experience.
- Proven experience of digital systems / IT project management underpinned by formal project management training.
- Able to demonstrate a successful track record of working at senior levels within an organisation to understand business needs and present options and recommendations for using digital technology to address them.
- Able to identify key stakeholders and work with them to define the business and systems requirements for a project.
- Experience in analysis, implementation and evaluation of IT systems and their specifications.
- Sound understanding of computer systems (hardware/software), networks etc.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Outstanding communication abilities.
- A good understanding of Health & Safety at work in a hybrid environment.
- Personal drive to achieve.
- Empathy with the Armed Forces Community.
To apply please submit a CV and Cover Letter by Midnight Friday 16 June 2023.