***THIS JOB VACANCY HAS NOW CLOSED***
The Gurkha Welfare Trust is currently seeking a Content & Information Officer to commission, develop and collate stories, digital assets and statistics for use in fundraising and marketing initiatives and to assist in delivering the Trust’s marketing and communications strategy. This position will report to the Marketing & Communications Manager.
- Salary: £22,000 per annum
- Duration: Permanent
- Hours of work: Full-time (37.5 hours with an hour unpaid for lunch) It is essentially office based with occasional meetings/events out of the office. TOIL is offered for any out of hours working.
- Probation: Six months Place of work: GWT head office, Salisbury Annual Leave: 25 days plus BH. Staff must retain 3 days to cover the Christmas/New Year shutdown.
- Pension: The Trust runs a contributory pension scheme that will double match your contribution up to a maximum of the Trust contributing 10% of your salary.
- Private Health Insurance: Upon successful completion of the probationary period, the Trust will fund the cost of private medical insurance equivalent to BUPA Heartbeat.