Support Hub Manager – Tedworth, Wiltshire
Help for Heroes, leading Charity for the Armed Forces Community, is seeking a Support Hub Manager to work as part of a team providing welfare support to wounded, injured and sick personnel (and their families).
This role is fundamentally managing and developing the provision of welfare services and case management delivered by the Support Hub to Wounded, Injured and Sick (WIS) veterans, serving personnel and their families.
The successful individual will be responsible for:
- Lead Support Hub services delivered to veterans, the serving military and families, by working with 3rd sector partners and a range of agencies using a Case Management model
- Line management of H4H Support Hub staff
- Coordinate the Welfare provision, including case management across the Recovery region delivered by the Charity and co-located agencies and partners
- Chair the MDT, leading the coordination of casework by knitting together specialist support and delivering appropriate referral decisions.
- Actively promoting the Recovery Centre and attending and presenting at regional welfare and veterans’ conferences, forums, meetings and seminars.
The successful individual will possess a Level 3 Diploma in Welfare or other relevant discipline, or demonstrate the ability to achieve the qualification within a year of being appointed. As the role requires some travel, a driving license is essential.
This is permanent role and attracts a salary c£36,170+ competitive benefits.
If you’re interested in finding out more and applying you can do so here: https://www.cloudonlinerecruitment.co.uk/helpforheroes/VacancyDetails.aspx?FromSearch=True&MenuID=6Dqy3cKIDOg=&VacancyID=441