***THIS JOB VACANCY HAS NOW CLOSED***
Hours of work: Full time
Location: Downton and London (Dual Location)
Deadline: 6th November
About the role:
Managing the organisation’s Internal Communications. Leading the development of the employee engagement framework and community channels to effectively communicate with internal stakeholders.
- Commission and use insight information to develop and shape the Internal Communications service provision and implement Internal Communication development plans.
- Responsible for overseeing the output on all of Help for Heroes Internal Communications channels (staff and volunteers).
- Ensure the organisation effectively targets all internal audiences with timely information and audience focused campaigns.
- Review and develop the organisation’s Internal Communication Framework to ensure it meets the organisations requirements.
- Provide Internal Communications support to the CEO and Leaders to ensure they communicate effectively within the organisation
- Work with Learning & Development to ensure our Leadership and Management team has the right skills to effectively communicate internally.
- Mentor, develop and manage the Communications Officer.
- Writing articles and commissioning films to a very high standard for our internal audiences.