Carer Support Wiltshire is a registered charity that supports all carers in Wiltshire. Our aim is to create carer friendly communities where carers are recognised, valued and supported.
A carer is anybody who provides support to a family member, friend or neighbour who could not always manage without that support
Our Courage to Care Service is funded by the Armed Forces Covenant to provide services to serving military families who are caring for somebody and may experience additional pressures due to the nature of serving family life
Courage to Care focuses on developing peer support networks, and offering additional skills that will enable carers to access work and accredited courses that will enable families to sustain themselves
St George’s Road
• Working with carers to identify what is important to them to enable them to maintain their own wellbeing
• Information, advice and signposting to health, social care and voluntary/charity sector support services
• Free training courses to help you in your caring role
• Pampering and complementary therapy sessions
• Days out and activities
• Breaks from your caring role
• Friendly support groups and carer cafés
• Opportunities to get involved and shape services
• Advice and support to prepare you for a return to work
• A monthly e-newsletter delivered to your inbox to keep you connected with news, what’s on locally and information on services and support available.