The charity is primarily designed as a ‘drop-in’ centre, with no appointments necessary. Our aim is to advise and support former members of our UK Armed Forces, reservists and their families, throughout Edinburgh and the Lothians, who experience any form of disadvantage post service. We have a small team of dedicated staff readily available to tackle any challenges that present, however minor or complex.
– A four day per week drop-in service, with no appointment necessary
– The LVC team provide advice support with employment, education, housing and benefits. Through our partnership work we provide quick reaction support for those with mental health challenges.
– Our drop-in centre is a safe place for “a brew and a blether” with fellow Veterans or to receive specialised support
– Friday’s at LVC are the social hub of the week, with our bacon roll morning
– Monthly social events, outings, sports and outdoor activities are also popular parts of our programme.
– We provide specialist support for partners of Veterans
– LVC also offers transition support to serving personnel due for discharge.