***THIS JOB VACANCY HAS NOW CLOSED***
Reports to: CEO
Based at: Mission Motorsport HQ, Wantage
• To (develop) manage and source a portfolio of potential Mission Automotive partners
• To deliver Mission Automotive services to partners
• Maintain good relationships with partners to maximize the value of those relationships.
• Identify key contacts at potential partners companies to establish and foster a relationship.
• Participate in one-on-one meetings with partners to explain services.
• Understand the problems and challenges of clients and identify ways the business could better address those needs.
• Monitor and assess activities of partners to proactively satisfy and retain them.
• Provide excellent service in order to maintain a positive reputation for the organisation.
• Resolve any complaints in a prompt and professional manner.
• Work with employers to determine future skill requirements
• Ensure accurate and timely recording of beneficiary and employer activity
Essential Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
• Motivated self-starter with a commitment to duty of care and the ability to work co-operatively within an integrated team dedicated to achieving successful outcomes for beneficiaries
• A comprehensive understanding of recruitment, including the job market and vocational training, job-matching, and selection
• Proven track record of initiating and managing high-level and influential external relationships
• Proven ability to deliver outputs against demanding schedules
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Strong organisational and administrative skills with experience of working in a small team
• Experience of using and exploiting advanced business management systems with IT skills to ECDL level
Desirable Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
• Experience of working with employers in the placement of candidates facing barriers to employment
• An empathy with and a good understanding of Armed Forces personnel, veterans and their employability, in particular wounded, injured and sick (WIS) personnel
Key Competencies & Behaviours:
• Demonstrates the ability to build rapport quickly and to understand needs, wants and expectations
• Displays a positive, empathetic, patient, polite and friendly manner
• Manages challenging situations in a calm and appropriate manner
• Ability to remain calm under pressure
• Displays the highest levels of integrity, confidentiality and commitment
• Responds quickly to changing demands and demonstrates strong skills in prioritisation and time management
• Works within a range of environments and working cultures, adapting personal style accordingly
• Leads and drives work forwards with minimal direction
• Analyses information quickly and communicates in a concise and articulate manner
• Well organised with the ability to prioritise
• Attention to detail in all aspects of work
• Demonstrates an ability to work as part of a team and be a flexible team player
• Demonstrates self-motivation
• Flexible hours of work
Find out more about Mission Motorsport here.
Please send completed applications to HR@missionmotorsport.org.