***THIS JOB VACANCY HAS NOW CLOSED***
Reports to: Operations Manager
Based at: MMHQ Wantage – OX12 9TF
The Charity Coordinator will support the Operations Manager in the delivery of events and activities for the charity. This will involve communicating with beneficiaries, receiving enquiries and requests, managing attendance lists and low level logistical planning and data processing.
• To be the principle point of contact for phone and email based enquiries.
• To maintain the event and activity calendar.
• To coordinate or assist in the coordination of all events and training activity
• To keep Salesforce updated with beneficiary details.
• To produce correspondence and documents, to maintain records and databases.
• To be able to use cloud based storage for ease of sharing documents
• Any other duties as and when they are required.
Essential Knowledge, Skills & Experience
• Motivated self-starter with a commitment to beneficiary care and the ability to work co-operatively within an integrated team dedicated to achieving successful outcomes for beneficiaries
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Strong organisational and administrative skills with experience of working in a small team
• Computer literate in MS Office
Desirable Knowledge, Skills & Experience
• A knowledge of Salesforce CRM or similar
• A knowledge of GDPR
• A knowledge of the military (serving or veteran, relative or own prior service)
• An interest in motorsport.
Key Competencies & Behaviours
• Demonstrates the ability to build a rapport quickly and to understand needs, wants and expectations
• Displays a positive, empathetic, patient, polite and friendly manner
• Manages challenging situations in a calm and appropriate manner
• Ability to remain calm under pressure
• Displays the highest levels of integrity, confidentiality and commitment
• Responds quickly to changing demands and demonstrates strong skills in prioritisation and time management
• Able to work within a range of environments and working cultures, adapting personal style accordingly
• Able to analyse information quickly and communicate in a concise and articulate manner
• Well organised with the ability to prioritise
• Demonstrates attention to detail in all aspects of work
• Ability to work as part of a team and be a flexible team player
• Demonstrates self-motivation
• Flexible re. hours of work
• Prepared to travel and attend weekend events away from home at various motorsport locations throughout the UK
• Full time contract
• Workplace Pension Scheme
Find out more about Mission Motorsport here.
Please send completed applications to HR@missionmotorsport.org.