***THIS JOB VACANCY HAS NOW CLOSED***
Salary: Competitive for role
Part time/Permanent: 20 – 25 hours per week
Music in Hospitals is a nationwide and well-established charity with a key objective to deliver upbeat and therapeutic live music performances to vulnerable adults and children receiving treatment and care for illness or disability. The charity is seeking to appoint a part-time Concerts Administrator to join the Concerts Team on a permanent basis. This is a busy role in which the individuals will be part of the team organising an average of 160 live music sessions each month in care homes, hospitals, hospices, day centres and special schools across the regions of South and Central England, East Anglia, Northern Ireland and the Channel Islands.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- A good command and use of the English language;
- A confident telephone manner with excellent communication skills;
- Strong administrative skills with an eye for detail;
- Committed to the aims and objectives of the charity;
- Good at developing and maintaining relationships;
- Sound typing skills with a proficiency in MS Office programmes. Experience of work with relational databases is an advantage;
- Ability to work as a member of a team;
- Good time-keeping skills;
- The ability to think on your feet.
We are seeking a highly motivated and positive individual with the ability to learn new skills and work to tight deadlines in a busy and exciting music-focused environment. A musical background is not essential to this role.
If you feel you have the drive and passion to succeed in this demanding but fulfilling role, we very much look forward to hearing from you.
How to Apply:
Complete application form together with a personal statement of up to 2 sides of A4 explaining what you would bring to this role to: email@example.com
CVs will not be accepted.
Closing date: Wednesday 14th June 2017 at 12 noon
Interviews: Thursday 29th June 2017 in Walton on Thames