***THIS JOB VACANCY HAS NOW CLOSED***
Vacancy for a part-time, one-year fixed term position located in Scotland, 24 hours per week.
Salary £24,000 pa pro rata.
Here’s who we are:
The Naval Families Federation exists to speak up for Royal Navy and Royal Marines families. We champion families and advocate on their behalf to the relevant authorities. We represent their views and experiences to those who make the policies and decisions that affect them. We meet regularly with the Royal Navy’s Chain of Command, Government Ministers, Other Government Departments, and other key stakeholders. We also support appropriate and relevant research.
Here’s who we are looking for:
A self-starting team player who is happy to work from home but willing to travel across Scotland, Northern Ireland and Wales. Applicants will have current knowledge and experience of the modern Royal Navy/Royal Marines lifestyle, understanding the demands of being part of this community. They will have the ability to develop effective relationships to gain trust and build rapport with serving family members.
The successful candidate will report to the Devolved Administrations Families Engagement Officer & Partner Employment Lead, who is also based in Scotland, and the role will extend into developing a more in-depth knowledge base as a policy lead for Transition (from the Royal Navy).
This is a key role within a small organisation where everyone’s contribution makes a difference, so the ideal candidate will feel comfortable working as a team-member and agile enough to manage several work-stands simultaneously. If you fit the description and have a tenacious approach, we would love you to put your application forward.
- Click here to download the job specification.
- Click here to download the application form.
- Applicants are welcome to have an informal chat about the role with the Devolved Administrations Families Engagement Officer & Partner Employment Lead on telephone number 07469660696.
- Send completed application forms to email@example.com or by post to: Building 25, HMS EXCELLENT, Portsmouth PO2 8ER
- Applications close at midday on Wednesday 30 June 2021.
- Interviews for the vacancy will be held at the Drumfork Community Centre on Tuesday 6th July 2021.