***THIS JOB VACANCY HAS NOW CLOSED***
The role of Database and Administration Officer is to contribute to our team by collating relevant information, data input and the creation of reports from our database (Icaris), promoting efficiency and accuracy and sharing best practice with NFF team members. Provide administration support to the Senior Management Team as required, and with an inquisitive approach, analyse data trends to shape how our families are supported.
- Location: HMS Excellent – Portsmouth
- Contract: Permanent – subject to a successful 6-month probationary period
- Hours: 12 hours per week – 0930 – 1330 Tuesday – Thursday
- Annual Leave: 30 days paid leave pro rata and an additional 3 days for Christmas closure
- Salary: £24,960pa pro rata (£8,320pa) includes pension contribution of 5% after 3-months employment
This role is subject to a successful DBS check and UK Security Vetting Clearance.
Read more about the Naval Families Federation here.
Closing date for applications: Midday Friday 29 July.
Interview date: Thursday 4 August between 10:00 – 16:00 at HMS Excellent
- Click here to download the Terms of Reference
- Please provide a CV and one page supporting letter to Recruitment@nff.org.uk
- We will not accept applications submitted via NFF social media channels.
- If you would like further information about the role please contact Nicola Thompson, Director of Operations on 023 9387 6431.