***THIS JOB VACANCY HAS NOW CLOSED***
£19,000 – £20,200 per year
Permanent, Part-time, 21 hours per week
3 days a week, remote working with monthly travel into Reading head office and other areas of the UK when required.
The Employment Services Executive Assistant’s role is to contribute to the efficiency of the commercial arm of the Employment Services Department by providing personalised, timely executive support to the Employment Services Director, and by assisting with the successful delivery of a broad range of commercial activities undertaken by the Department.
Executive Assistant to Employment Services Director: As Executive Assistant provide the support and assistance that will enable the Employment Services Director to focus on running the department and delivering its business objectives.
- Manage the Employment Director’s commercial calendar and co-ordinate client meetings at Senior Executive level.
- Arrange business travel, accommodation and claims as required.
- Keep track of actions and activities, prompting responses, and drafting letters and emails as required.
- Ensure that the Director’s interactions with employers are properly recorded and that employers’ details are updated in Salesforce.
- Assist with the monitoring and reporting of commercial services activity and output.
- Collate input for quarterly and annual reports from across the department.
- Act as clerk to the Trustees’ Employment Sub-Committee, scheduling and arranging meetings as directed, collating and circulating papers, taking and circulating meeting notes and actions etc.
Assist with the delivery of Commercial Services and Events: Provide additional assistance as time allows with the delivery of commercial services to employers and employment events.
- Support the Key Account Managers (KAM) with administrative tasks associated with our commercial Headhunting Recruitment Package.
- Support the Key Partnerships and Events (KP&E) Manager with administrative tasks associated with Networking and Flagship Employment Events.
- Assist the commercial team with the administration of large-scale recruitment and advertisement drives by employer clients, industry wide.
- Support the commercial proposal process.
- Follow through commercial invoices generated by the Employment Director, Key Account Managers and the KP&E Manager with the Finance team.
- Ensure that the Employer Engagement and Recruitment Services SharePoint sites are properly organised and maintained.
- Monitor industry events, source and promulgate Market Research papers and identify marketing opportunities to promote OA commercial recruitment packages.
Person Specification Qualifications / Skills / Knowledge:
- A Level or degree educated.
- Sophisticated MS Office 365 and SharePoint user (including Power Point and Excel).
- Salesforce user (or similar CRM system) with an understanding of data and reports.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Good general technology skills.
- Ex-UK Armed Forces or a good working knowledge of the UK Armed Forces would be an advantage.
- Confident, self-motivated, and proactive with the ability to use initiative and take responsibility for seeing activities completed.
- Well organised with good planning skills and ability to prioritise, manage a busy workload and multitask.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Possess tact, diplomacy and discretion and have the ability to communicate at all levels both within an organisation and with external organisations, agencies and partners.
- Strong, collaborative team player and listener with good sense of humour.
If you would like to have a conversation about the role, or to apply direct, please email Laura Blair, Employment Director at email@example.com enclosing your CV and a 1-page cover letter.
Closing date for applications – 27 August ‘21
Interviews likely to be held remotely on Friday 3 September ‘21
Start date TBC but by 1 October ’21 latest