We are looking to appoint an Executive Support & Business Administrator on a fixed term contract (approximately 9 months) to support our Board and CEO as well as provide some day to day business administration services.
- Are you an experienced Personal Assistant or Executive Assistant?
- Are you looking to work for an organisation with a social conscience?
- Are you able to deliver your working hours in a flexible way where required?
If the above applies to you, read on!
You are an organiser extraordinaire! Extremely efficient, proactive and comfortable with juggling priorities.
You are intuitive, responsive and have a keen eye for detail. You deliver your duties with great care, professionalism, diligence and confidentiality. You recognise the importance of good record keeping and maintain accurate records of your work at all times.
You keep your eye on deadlines, deliver against them and are proactive in chasing up actions from stakeholder. You demonstrate great written and verbal communication skills with the ability to build effective relationships with stakeholders at all levels.
You have a flexible approach to your duties and are comfortable dealing with ambiguity. You are self-motivated and have the confidence to use your own initiative when required. You are passionate about helping people and have a strong moral compass.
You are able to understand complex details or processes and are able to break them down so that you can communicate them simply to a range of stakeholders.
Here at Plane Saver Credit Union, we provide simple savings and loans products to our members. We are an ethical lender (just check out our Fair Banking Award & Money Age Ethical Lender of the Year Award) and our mission is to help our members improve their financial position in an ethical and cost effective way. Plane Saver is a not-for-profit company which means any profit we make goes back to our members to give them a good return on their savings and to provide services to even more members.
Key Responsibilities (in summary):
- Work with our Board and CEO to ensure that Board Meetings and other meetings run effectively and efficiently
- Compile and distribute board agenda, attend board meetings and take accurate professional minutes. Collate and document actions. Chase stakeholders for updates on actions as per their deadlines.
- Organised refreshments, arrange meetings including setting up meeting rooms or sourcing external meeting rooms where required
- Collate monthly reports for the board meeting and ensure contributors are aware of reporting deadlines
- Proof read and edit documents and reports where required on behalf of the CEO. This may include research and creating reports.
- Ensure compliance is met with regard to record keeping and audit trails for board meetings
- Support the business by ensuring our people policies are saved centrally and up to date (as per instructions from our 3rd party providers)
- Support with administration relating to recruitment as required
- Occasionally support the management team where required in meetings by taking accurate minutes of meetings
- Maintain records of employee training and sickness absence on our internal system
- Support our Board Secretary with the administration of his / her duties as Board Secretary.
- Run people related reports where required.