***THIS JOB VACANCY HAS NOW CLOSED***
Full-time 35 hours per week
Poppyscotland provides life-changing support to our Armed Forces community. We reach out to those who have served, those still serving, and their families. At times of crisis and need we offer them vital practical advice, assistance and funding.
You will be responsible for data management, analysis and preparing reports on Welfare Service activities. The post-holder will also work cross-departmentally and externally to raise and maintain the profile of our Welfare Services. You will also provide support to the wider Welfare Services team. We are looking for someone adaptable and creative to make the role their own.
Key Skills / Experience
- Maintain and update the internal communications plan for the Welfare Services teamensuring effective use of the website and social media to highlight key Welfare Services messages.
- Ensure web articles are relevant, well written and contain suitable images. Maintain a close and positive working relationship with the PR & Marketing team.
- Drafting, editing and preparation of Welfare Services promotional content including images and copy for publication in magazines, newsletters, reports and leaflets.
- Represent and promote Poppyscotland Welfare Services at external events as and when required.
- Make effective use of data available to report on Welfare Services activity, evidence where there is Welfare need in order to influence service provision
- Manage the collation of departmental statistical data and reports compiling and interpreting these as required by the DHWS to ensure that they reflect an up to date position on relevant Welfare activities.
- Work in collaboration with Welfare Services: Client Engagement & Support Coordinator to ensure business continuity.
- Provide guidance to those who require our support including, but not limited to identifying priorities, judging the best avenues of support, signposting, making referrals
Further information and a Job Description is available from http://www.poppyscotland.org.uk/about-us/current-vacancies/ If you are interested in this role please send your CV and covering letter, highlighting how you meet the key skills and experience, to firstname.lastname@example.org by Tuesday 4 June 2019.
Interviews are likely to be on Friday 14 June 2019 in Edinburgh.
If you have not been contacted within 2 weeks of the closing date you may conclude that you have not been short-listed for interview. As a charity we are unable to respond to all applications received due to the costs involved.