***THIS JOB VACANCY HAS NOW CLOSED***
Up to 12 Months Maternity Cover
£25175 – £26500 per annum pro rata for 20 hours per week
Based at our office in Wittering with a blended approach to homeworking post COVID
We have an ideal and exciting opportunity for a digital media maestro to cover maternity leave and help us grow and develop our RAF Families Federation website which is a vital and significant point of resource for serving RAF personnel and their families.
Are you the kind of person who…
- Has lots of creatively, imagination and an eye for detail?
- Gets excited to see your website rising up through the google rankings?
- Loves analytics and seeing what the stats tell you?
- Is happy to work independently at home sometimes although prepared to attend meetings and have time with our friendly Wittering-based team
- Is confident in publishing different forms of content (written, visual and audio)
- Can tailor web content to encompass our work, values and ethos and relay to different audiences
- Work collaboratively with other charities and stakeholders and participate and contribute to team meetings
- Likes to work with other members of the Communications Team, assisting with social media on occasions – from visuals to scheduling posts and campaign themes
- Joining the wider RAF FF team on events such as Families Days (TOIL given)
Do you have
- A degree or equivalent experience in a relevant subject area such as digital marketing etc
- Knowledge and experience of Web CMS (preferably WordPress) admin and hosting tools, coding and Google Analytics
- A proven track record of writing and editing digital content
- A portfolio or evidence of similar work that you can share with us if you are shortlisted for interview
A full job description is available to download on our website www.rafa.org.uk
Want to know more? Then please contact Communications Manager, email@example.com who will be happy to have a chat. We’d love to hear from you!
To apply, please send your CV along with a cover letter telling us why this role is the perfect fit for both you and our team to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date 8 am Friday 9 July 2021
Interview Date Friday 16 July 2021 via video call on Microsoft Teams
The RAF Association is a Disability Confident Employer