***THIS JOB VACANCY HAS NOW CLOSED***
Full time, permanent contract, working 37 hours per week
Based in Aylesford, Kent
Salary: £20-22,000 per annum
Main purpose of job:
Reporting to the ES Business Manager and with close working relationship with the BBO Project Manager, working on the three BBO projects – Brighter Futures, Change Your Tomorrow and Let’s Get Working. Collating the relevant evidence for the compliance and audit checks on our two lead projects and submitting our evidence for Let’s Get Working to SCDA on a monthly basis.
This will also include:
- Working closely with the other BBO Contract Co-ordinators on all participant costs i.e. expenditure and allowances.
- Liaising with Payroll on all BBO staff matters, expenses and credit cards, Accounting Ops on associated project costs and payments and HR to ensure compliancy regarding staff contracts/JDs, etc.
- Liaising with project partners to ensure that all documentation is compliant with the BBO/ESF guidelines.
- Support the Project Manager in delivery of the claims and budgeting.
- Work with the Project Manager, Partners and Finance team to ensure that all evidence is collated on a monthly basis and meets all ESF and Big Lottery Fund eligibility requirements.
- Ensuring all documentation is downloaded, filed and scanned.
- Ensure that all BLF documentation is maintained on a monthly basis –Annexes, staffing lists, contracts, etc.
- Submitting quarterly claims to BLF via Kiteworks – second week of the following month after quarter end.
- Submitting monthly claims to SCDA on the Let’s Get Working project by the 4th working day of the month. Updating Annex O, scanning and downloading all documentation and answering any queries relating to our claim.
- Preparing audit documentation and attending compliance testing meetings with Big Lottery Funding Officer each quarter and when applicable any Article 125 or 127 audits by the Management Authority or ESF.
- Ensure the integrity of the Building Better Opportunities Dimensions accounts.
- Preparing monthly project figures for the ES Business Manager within 10 working days of the month.
- Cross referencing Dimensions to ensure all expenditure is claimed on a quarterly basis.
- Working closely with BBO Contract Co-ordinators to ensure participant expenses meet BLF requirements and all documentation adheres to correct standards.
- Liaising with Payroll on all BBO staff matters – pay, expenses and credit cards.
- Liaising Accounting Ops on associated project costs and payments.
- Liaising with HR to ensuring that all staff contracts, Job Descriptions and Job Profiles are Big Lottery Fund compliant.
- Liaising closely with partners – Project Managers and Finance Departments regarding their claims – resolving any discrepancies and ensuring claim adheres to correct requirements.
- Liaise with the Frontline staff on matters of expenditure – participant costs: petty cash and invoicing and responding to queries.
- Liaising and corresponding with the Big Lottery Funding Officer with all elements of the claim.
- Responding to changes in Big Lottery requirements for reporting and financial control.
- Communicating with partners any Big Lottery changes to reporting or submission of financial documentation.
- Updating partners on audit results. Calculating their quarterly claim for invoicing and monitoring their expenditure against pay schedule.
- Calculating our quarterly claim for SCDA and ensuring invoice is raised.
- Attending any Partner meetings to further build good relationships, talk about best working practices and answer queries, etc.
- Respond to any other operational/financial need when they occur across the projects.
- Undertake any other duties as requested by the ES Business Manager and Project Manager.
- This role will be office based with regular local and national travel
- Due to the nature of the role, flexible working and out of hours contact and monitoring may be required.
- Effective administrator with strong organisation, prioritisation and workload-management skills
- A self-motivated, enthusiastic, resilient & tenacious self-starter with strong team ethics and ability to work independently on own initiative
- Ability to effectively identify, disseminate and use best practice to drive improvements
Skills & Experience Required:
- Experience of dealing with ESF or similar Claims
- Strong IT skills, familiarity with bespoke databases and good working knowledge of MS Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communicator required.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Strong face to face, voice to voice and online communication skills
RBLI offer 25 days holiday allowance per annum, a Group Flexible Retirement Plan and Life Assurance.
If you wish to be considered for the above role, forward your CV and covering letter including a supporting statement to email@example.com. RBLI is an equal opportunities employer.
* RBLI reserves the right to remove a vacancy at any time prior to the published closing date
Closing Date: 13 November 2020