***THIS JOB VACANCY HAS NOW CLOSED***
Contract: Full time, 9-month fixed term
Location: Based in Aylesford, Kent
Hours: Working 37 hours per week
Salary: Circa £18,500 per annum
Closing Date: Friday 30 November 2018 (at close of business)
Main purpose of job:
Reporting to the Project Manager and working on the C2C LEP BBO/ESF team, this key role will hold a variety of duties including compliance and audit checks. You will have a coordinating role covering a wide range of operational duties within this project, including;
- Working to support the Progression Coaches with back office tasks related to engagement and registration of customers, this will include checking eligibility of customers.
- Administration duties to support the delivery team and PM to achieve key KPIs
- Support the Project Manager to ensure all areas of the customers journey are recorded and updated correctly for claim and to ensure outcomes/targets are achieved on a monthly basis
- Carry our regular compliance requests, supporting the Project Manager
- Support the Team with checking and claiming of customers outcomes during their journey
- Assisting with the checking of petty cash documentation and other expenditure documentation across the Project.
Overview of the Role & Team:
This role is fully funded by the National Lottery and ESF and forms part of the Building Better Opportunities Programme. This position is in our Employment Solutions Division, with the main function being support to Progression Coaches and back office tasks to ensure 100% compliance. The team is overseen by the Project Manager who has overall responsibility for your performance. You will be a team player with administrative/audit experience. The team are delivering ‘Change Your Tomorrow’ alongside other partner organisations. The aim of the Project is to reduce worklessness by getting to the heart of the issues that cause it, addressing these on a personal level with participants, and delivering sustainable solutions for the communities in which they live.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of caseload numbers and status.
- Keep up to date with partners across the contract
- Ensure effective communication with your colleagues as well as the PM to keep abreast of key performance challenges and opportunities
- Work with the Project Manager to ensure that programme delivery meets or exceeds minimum contract standards and falls within National Lottery & ESF and other relevant contract guidelines
- Implement the appropriate system that will track and monitor customer service delivery feedback, driving excellence in service standards
- Promote within the delivery team a culture that it is the responsibility of everyone to deliver ongoing continuous improvement
- Ensure that the Quality Assurance process is effectively and consistently implemented operationally
- Embrace the internal audit & compliance function and positively promote the benefits with team members
- Be a key stage of compliance and quality checking of all paperwork prior to submission
Communications & Reporting
- Provide an active communication link between area delivery teams, infrastructure teams and Management
- Communicate in a concise and accurate manner in both written and verbal communications
- Ensure that information flows freely and effectively to the relevant parties (e.g. – team meetings, management meetings, and written communications)
- Communicate regularly with line manager to ensure a ‘no surprise’ culture, develop a strong verbal relationship based on trust
- Build positive relationships with relevant partner and stakeholder bodies to ensure effective development & delivery of the Project across all centres of delivery
- Develop and maintain a positive relationship with colleagues across the Project to share best practice as well as partners in the sector
- Respond to any other operational needs when they occur across the Project.
- Effective administrator with strong organisation, prioritisation and workload-management skills
- A self motivated, enthusiastic, resilient & tenacious self starter with strong team ethics and ability to work independently on own initiative
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively identify, disseminate and use best practice to drive improvements
- An excellent communicator, both verbal & written.
- Strong IT skills, familiarity with bespoke databases and Outlook diary management essential
Skills & Experience Required:
- A strong proven background in an administrative and/or customer service role
- Demonstrable experience of working in a target-focussed environment
- A strong, in depth and overarching administrative and process-led background required.
- A high level of computer literacy and proficient user of Microsoft Office
- The ability to interpret and understand and assist in the production of performance MI
- Ability to effectively identify, disseminate and use best practice to drive improvements in operational delivery
- NVQ or equivalent qualification in Business Administration
- Good links with Jobcentre Plus in your area
- A strong understanding of the compliance and quality needed to pass the challenging requirements of ESF and DWP contracts
- Understanding of ESF claims process
- Member of IEP
RBLI offer 25 days holiday per annum pro rata, a Group Flexible Retirement Plan and Life Assurance.
How to Apply:
If you wish to be considered for the above role, forward your CV and covering letter including a supporting statement to firstname.lastname@example.org.
* RBLI reserves the right to remove a vacancy at any time prior to the published closing date.
RBLI is an equal opportunities employer.