***THIS JOB VACANCY HAS NOW CLOSED***
Permanent full time contract, based in Aylesford, Kent
37 hours per week
Salary: £23-26,000 per annum, dependent upon experience
Main purpose of job:
This is an exciting opportunity to support RBLI in a new and growing area of fundraising. The Digital Fundraiser will be responsible for fundraising income generated across digital products and platforms with an agreed target.
You will support the fundraising team in securing and increasing funds from digital platforms including social media networks in order to achieve greater fundraising success and extend the digital visibility of RBLI.
You will maximise digital activity including reflecting best practice in digital advertising, email marketing, web search and content optimisation as well as social media interaction which has a direct impact on fundraising and engagement of new supporters.
• Responsible for driving income and achieving agreed financial targets, through existing and new digital fundraising platforms
• Create content for social media and support in producing marketing campaigns which increase donations and the growth of RBLI’s supporter base
• Answer supporter queries in a timely and professional manner over social media and other digital platforms to ensure positive engagement with RBLI
• Create engaging content for the RBLI’s websites to maximise engagement and increase online financial giving
• Test, analyse and provide evidence based recommendations in relation to new digital fundraising products
• Support in producing and implementing a stewardship journey inclusive of fundraising newsletters which encourages donors to become long-term supporters for RBLI
• Provide reports on the success of campaigns and donations weekly to the fundraising and marketing teams and Director of Strategic Development
• Responsible for staying well informed and responsive to digital trends across the fundraising sector and sharing updates and information with wider fundraising and marketing colleagues
• Act as an online ambassador for RBLI
• Undertake any other reasonable operational duties as may be required and directed by the line manager
• Creative approach, you will be constantly on the lookout for new ideas
• Strong organisational skills with the ability work to deadlines
• You will have a passion for detail
• You will have a positive and willing approach to all tasks
• Have the ability to multi-task and manage a varied work load
• It is integral that you can work well with the team but also work independently on tasks
• Ability to listen to the experience of the team around you and take their ideas on board
This role will be office based in Aylesford, Kent
Skills & Experience Required:
• Degree/HND in English, Marketing, Communications or related subject
• Excellent written English
• Good research and analytical skills.
• Understanding of social media
• High standard of computer literacy
• Experience of writing engaging copy
• CIM qualification
• Fundraising experience
• Voluntary sector experience
RBLI offer 25 days holiday allowance per annum, a Group Flexible Retirement Plan and Life Assurance.
If you wish to be considered for the above role, forward your CV and covering letter including a supporting statement to email@example.com. RBLI is an equal opportunities employer.
* RBLI reserves the right to remove a vacancy at any time prior to the published closing date
Closing Date: Friday 27 March 2020 (at close of business)