***THIS JOB VACANCY HAS NOW CLOSED***
Salary: £26,500 per annum
Various hours on Consultancy
37 hours per week
***THIS JOB VACANCY HAS NOW CLOSED***1 x Permanent, full time role based in Aylesford, Kent with extensive travel – both UK and abroad
Main purpose of job:
To be part of team of specialist trainers within RBLI, delivering a variety of employability-related modules and courses to audiences from a wide range of backgrounds and walks of life. The role will see an extensive amount of travel across the UK and Europe and will include a large degree of autonomy amongst a heavy schedule of training delivery.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- To deliver a range of training packages/modules – many related to employability skills – to an often challenging audience, often using a coaching approach.
- To deliver as part of a team responsible for ensuring sustainable outcomes for the attendees.
- To work with colleagues and others, to evolve course material and/or delivery to ensure it retains its relevance to the audiences and continues to provide appropriate outcomes.
- To liaise with other specialists where customers present with complex combinations of difficulties causing significant barriers to returning to work.
- To work with specialists in those areas where emotional and/or physical health needs to be incorporated into the training or where recipients of training are experiencing difficulties.
- To ensure that your own actions support equality, diversity and rights of our customers and their families.
- To work with the wider team to ensure the best possible delegate experience whether this be through delivery of training or other elements including administration.
- To be professionally and legally accountable for all aspects of own work.
- To reflect on own practice and develop new skills and abilities as required.
- To evaluate own performance and overall training/development performance of each programme delivered to ensure aims, objectives and outcomes are achieved.
- To be an active participant in any appropriate in-service training and development programmes.
- To work with Business Development and other commercially focussed teams to implement strategy for external training revenue stream.
- To explore a range of opportunities to further increase revenue generation for all RBLI products specifically LifeWorks and other workshops.
- To participate in performance appraisal reviews as an appraisee.
- Adaptable and flexible.
- Verbal communication, including presentation and listening.
- Structured and organised.
- Problem solving and decisive.
- Team player
- Client/delegate focussed.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Recent experience of delivering training and coaching in a range of formats to a wide variety of participants/learners.
- Must be willing to travel across the UK and abroad. Travel will account for up to 5 nights away from base location in up to 3 weeks out of each month
- Must have flexibility and be adaptable to change.
- Possess or be prepared to work towards PTLLS or other appropriate qualification.
- Experience of designing a range of training workshops, including aspects of employability and motivation
RBLI offer 25 days holiday per annum pro rata, a Group Flexible Retirement Plan, Life Assurance and Childcare Vouchers.
If you wish to be considered for the above role, forward your CV and covering letter including a supporting statement to email@example.com.
* RBLI reserves the right to remove a vacancy at any time prior to the published closing date.
RBLI is an equal opportunities employer.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE