***THIS JOB VACANCY HAS NOW CLOSED***
Salary: £33,000 per annum + company car
Home based with travel
37 hours per week
***THIS JOB VACANCY HAS NOW CLOSED***Permanent, full time contract
Main purpose of job:
This role is responsible for building, developing and maintaining relationships for RBLI with key stakeholders in the South of England. This will involve regular liaison with Local Authorities, Charities, MOD units and commercial organisations to expand RBLI’s delivery network away from its historical base in Aylesford, Kent.
The role will also be the key enabler in establishing and delivering LifeWorksTM in new and already secured locations across the South ensuring that all aspects of the course are well resourced in terms of facilities and delegate referrals.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- To continue building a network of Local Government, Charity and military contacts in the South of England in order to support enactment of the Community Covenant.
- To articulate the broad work of RBLI across the region with a particular emphasis on Employability skills training.
- To develop opportunities to establish a robust delegate referral system and maintain the link between Head Office, other third sector organisations and local authorities to create a coherent support network for beneficiaries.
- To establish new training locations and opportunities to deliver training (incl LifeWorksTM) across the South in support of RBLI’s strategy to increase the number of ex-Forces beneficiaries.
- To support training in employability skills and associated areas as part of the Vocational Rehabilitation and Training Services (VRTS) team.
- To establish commercial leads to generate additional opportunities for funding streams.
- To work with other RBLI Divisions to develop opportunities for additional delivery of RBLI products and services in support of delivering Social Value and the Armed Forces Covenant.
- To ensure that your own actions support equality, diversity and rights of our customers and their families.
- To work with the wider team to ensure the best possible delegate experience whether this be through delivery of training or other elements including administration.
- To be professionally and legally accountable for all aspects of own work.
- To evaluate own performance and overall training/development performance of each programme delivered to ensure aims, objectives and outcomes are achieved.
- To be an active participant in any appropriate in-service training and development programmes.
- To be prepared to undertake additional duties in support of RBLI’s activities as agreed with Hd VRTS.
- Ability to build relationships and interact with new and established contacts
- Flexibility to travel independently across a wide geographical area
- Strong communication skills both written and oral
- Reliable, well organised and with an ability to work to a specified time frame
- Structured and organised
Skills & Experience Required:
- Proven experience of managing stakeholders at senior levels
- Recent experience of delivering training to a mixed and complex audience
- Evidence of coaching / mentoring experience
- Understanding of the key elements of the Armed Forces Covenant and its implementation
- Thorough understanding of issues affecting veterans
- Experience of working with the Armed Forces community
- Experience of working in a commercial environment
- Experience of working in the charity sector
- Possess or be prepared to work towards PTLLS or other appropriate qualification
- Experience of designing a range of training workshops, including aspects of employability and motivation
- Adaptable and flexible
- Verbal communication including presentation and listening
- Structured and organised
- Problem solving and Decision making
- Team player
- Client focus
RBLI offer 25 days holiday per annum pro rata, a Group Flexible Retirement Plan, Life Assurance and Childcare Vouchers.
If you wish to be considered for the above role, forward your CV and covering letter including a supporting statement to email@example.com.
* RBLI reserves the right to remove a vacancy at any time prior to the published closing date.
RBLI is an equal opportunities employer.