***THIS JOB VACANCY HAS NOW CLOSED***
Full time, permanent role, based in Aylesford with travel
37 hours per week
£25-28,000 per annum, dependent upon experience
Main Purpose of the Job:
We are looking for someone to join our small but busy Community & Events Fundraising team on a fixed term contract. This role is working on a variety of exciting Mass Participation and Community Events.
The main purpose of the job is to support the Community & Events team with fundraising initiatives and to steward our supporters through their fundraising journey
Your Key Responsibilities:
• Deliver stewardship plans to strengthen ways to engage and build relationships with supporters participating in fundraising activities and identify opportunities to maximise the life-time value of the supporters.
• Create engaging text, image and video content for social media responding to and celebrating the supporters.
• Social media moderation of our online community groups, including responding to comments and queries across all communication channels.
• Provide administrative support where needed to ensure that the fundraising products and events deliver excellent supporter experiences.
• Manage and deliver fulfilment of mass materials for supporters over the course of the challenge events.
• Work with data team colleagues to ensure supporter’s records are accurate, and up to date.
• Maintain effective working systems for administration of own work and of the department.
• Provide support to all fundraisers as requested by the Head of Community Events and Community & Events Managers.
• We are looking for a proactive individual who can manage the online community’s we are building, motivate and engage our supporters to fundraise as well as take ownership of various elements of the events.
• We are a small but high performing team with ambitious goals so are looking for someone who is confident, can work well as part of a team and can follow direction.
• You may need Personal Protection Equipment, such as safety boots and goggles, which will be provided by SBMC
• Working in a factory, potentially with dust, noise and mobile equipment
• To observe factory processes, guidelines and instructions, and become familiar with, and adhere to all Health and Safety requirements, and the Safeguarding policy
Skills & Experience Required:
• Previous experience in Fundraising and/or events
• A passion for writing social media content and engaging with an online community.
• Excellent written communications, demonstrating an understanding of house style and tone of voice
• Previous experience and knowledge of managing an online community
• Previous experience within the charity sector
• Experience with CRM systems
• Experience using Mailchimp
Competitive holiday allowance + bank holidays, a Group Flexible Retirement Plan and Life Assurance.
If you wish to be considered for the above role, forward your CV and covering letter including a supporting statement to email@example.com. RBLI is an equal opportunities employer.
RBLI is an accredited Disability Confident Leader. We guarantee to interview disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the role. If you consider yourself to have a disability and would like to apply for the above role under our disability confident scheme then please submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Should you need additional support or any reasonable adjustments to support you in applying for this role please email email@example.com or call 01622 795917
* RBLI reserves the right to remove a vacancy at any time prior to the published closing date
CLOSING DATE: 17 December 2021