***THIS JOB VACANCY HAS NOW CLOSED***
***THIS JOB VACANCY HAS NOW CLOSED***
Full time, full time contract based in Aylesford with travel
37 hours per week
Salary: £36-38,000 per annum, dependent upon experience
Main purpose of job:
The Individual Giving Manager is a new and varied role and will be responsible for identifying and maximising income through targeted communications and stewardship, with potential and existing donors, regular givers and Lottery members.
We are looking for someone who can lead on the strategic development and management of all individual giving income streams. Drive supporter engagement through a range of integrated campaigns. As Individual Giving Manager, you will lead on the development, planning, and delivery of the Individual Giving programme across a portfolio of donors and activities including; cash appeals, general donations, individual giving, online donations, regular giving. You will also lead on the growth of tribute, in memoriam and legacy giving.
You will maximise supporter retention and development opportunities to ensure long term growth and manage the supporter journey programme.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Develop, embed and strengthen RBLI’s Individual and regular giving income through new supporter recruitment and developing supporter journeys.
- Implement meaningful segmentation exercise across all Individual supports and create outstanding stewardship plans for our supporters including one off givers, regular givers and Tommy Club Champions.
- To contribute to the development and implementation of RBLI’s fundraising strategy in order to meet income targets.
- Implement a new Legacy fundraising strategy to deliver long-term Legacy income growth and maximise in-memorium opportunities.
- To further develop our Community Champions fundraising initiative.
- Use a data driven approach to create fundraising insights for new and existing approaches
- Take responsibility for ensuring that all supporter communications are consistent with RBLI’s brand tone and voice
- To be successful in the Individual Giving Development Manager role, you need to have an in-depth knowledge of ThankQ, Raisers Edge or similar CRM system, excellent relationship management skills, knowledge of individual giving income channels and impeccable attention to detail. You also have to bring enthusiasm and drive and ensure our procedures and processes maximise our fundraising.
- You must have a successful proven track-record of retention and acquisition from direct marketing (both on and offline), digital products and regular giving. You are creative and innovative in approach; someone with their finger on the pulse when it comes to advances in individual giving and new opportunities for your supporters. You have a nuanced understanding of the supporter journey and how to engage donors effectively for long-term relationships.
- As an enthusiastic self-starter with a hands-on approach, in taking on the Individual Giving Manager role you will be capable of working independently or as part of a multi-disciplined team.
- Collaborative in attitude, flexible in approach, and the ability to work with colleagues across the organisation as required
Skills & Experience Required:
- Demonstrable successes in growing income across multiple revenues with a wide range of activities, campaigns and appeals
- Track record of developing supporter-focused content and products that increases reach and engagement across a wide range of viable campaigns and programmes across a variety of fundraising channels
- Proven experience of optimising touch points, channels and relationships to acquire new supporters, increase conversion and retention and improve supporter experience
- Proven experience of developing and implementing successful supporter journeys to ensure smooth transition between recruitment and long-term support
- Experience of implementing giving programmes to encourage low-level and mid-level gifts, regular giving or Legacy donations
- Experience of delivering creative and persuasive donor communications
- Excellent written communications, demonstrating an understanding of house style and tone of voice
- Proven experience of campaign management and delivery
- Ability to drive success and inspire others to ensure relevant targets and standards are met
- Knowledge of digital platforms and how to maximise them for the benefits of fundraising
- Ability to prioritise and manage a busy programme to ensure the smooth running of a full calendar
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to interpret campaign analytics and apply insight to improve performance (Essential)
- Thorough knowledge of fundraising regulations and data protection, and best practice in capturing and recording data
- Experience with Raisers Edge or similar
- Experience using Mailchimp or similar
- Experience working with charity lottery’s
- Experience of utilising performance metrics and KPIs for donor acquisition, cost-benefit and return-oninvestment analyses
- Experience of setting and managing income and expenditure budgets
- Understanding of how to maximise digital and social media in marketing new activities, stewardship and acknowledging supporters
25 days holiday allowance + bank holidays, a Group Flexible Retirement Plan and Life Assurance.
If you wish to be considered for the above role, forward your CV and covering letter including a supporting statement to email@example.com. RBLI is an equal opportunities employer.
RBLI is an accredited Disability Confident Leader. We guarantee to interview disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the role. If you consider yourself to have a disability and would like to apply for the above role under our disability confident scheme then please submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Should you need additional support or any reasonable adjustments to support you in applying for this role please email email@example.com or call 01622 795917
* RBLI reserves the right to remove a vacancy at any time prior to the published closing date
Closing Date: 26 March 2021