***THIS JOB VACANCY HAS NOW CLOSED***
Contract: Permanent, full time
Location: Office based in Kent with travel across South East
Hours: Working 37 hours per week
Salary: Up to £35,000 + £2,500 car allowance per annum
Purpose of Job
The role will develop and continually improve the standard of assessment, observations, moderation and verification, working with internal tutors, administrative staff, associate assessors and sub-contractors to ensure compliance to external validating and accrediting organisations.
To have responsibility for quality of provision and quality improvement in the Skills contract within Employment Solutions division. To develop, implement and together with Head of Skills and Quality and Compliance Manager to manage the monitoring and implementing compliance to RBLI’s high standards, alongside maintaining continuous performance improvements, quality certifications and direct claim status.
To develop and maintain improved practice in relation to quality assurance as it applies to the delivery of all RBLI approved qualifications within Skills, Employability and Flexible Learning.
Overview of the Role
The Internal Quality Assurance Manager will lead in the delivery of high quality teaching, learning and assessment of all RBLI qualifications to learners and provide robust quality processes for employment and adult skills. They will lead, motivate and develop a team to ensure learners achieve their planned learning aim and make progress.
The Internal Quality Assurance Manager will work with RBLI’s Head of Skills and Quality and Compliance Manager to ensure RBLI’s quality strategy is implemented. The Internal Quality Assurance Manager will manage and collect feedback from learners on programme and monitor quality of delivery within the programmes on offer and report changes in quality and compliance trends on the learner journey to the Head of Skills.
- Knowledge and experience of using MS Office to meet job requirements
- Knowledge of Functional skills and delivery methodology
- Effective liaison with employers and stakeholders to ensure good working relationships
- Monitoring performance of assessors/trainers/tutors for effective results and task completion
- Working within a team
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to listen/observe/acknowledge and feedback
- Effective use of ICT
- Good numeracy and literacy skills
- Plan and organise with clarity and attention to detail
Skills and Experience Required
- High level knowledge and understanding of improving assessment, observations and IQA systems in an educational environment
- Knowledge of various awarding bodies regulations and expectations in particular AEB
- Significant experience in post 16 education delivering high quality results in assessment, tracking, verification and standardisation
- Level 4 Award in Preparing to Teach in the lifelong learning sector or equivalent
- V1 or equivalent
- A1/Assessing Vocational Achievement awards or equivalent
- Vocational Qualifications at Level 3 or above relevant to the area of responsibility
RBLI offer 25 days holiday per annum pro rata, a Group Flexible Retirement Plan and Life Assurance.
If you wish to be considered for the above role, forward your CV and covering letter including a supporting statement to firstname.lastname@example.org.
RBLI reserves the right to remove a vacancy at any time prior to the published closing date.
RBLI is an equal opportunities employer.