***THIS JOB VACANCY HAS NOW CLOSED***
Contract: Full time
Location: Office based in Kent with travel across South East
Hours: Working 37 hours per week
Salary: Up to £26,500 per annum
Main Purpose of Job
To engage, develop and maintain relationships with external organisations and other key internal and external stakeholders to widen and increase learner participation.
Build relationships with Employers to advise on recruitment of apprenticeships and commercial delivery.
Work closely with Learner/Employer Engagement Manager to ensure all responsibilities are covered. Be an ambassador for RBLI and promote skills provision across a wide selection of key subjects.
Overview of the Role & Team
To work within the skills and wider ES teams who deliver skills training, assessments and employment support to customers both internally and externally. To understand the subjects of delivery for promotion.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Engage, build, develop and maintain key relationships with external organisations which include local authorities, housing associations, probation services, other providers and employers
- Develop an effective knowledge of the provision for promotion
- Develop a close and effective working relationship with all ES delivery teams and Managers to maximise the engagement of learners on skills programmes and the integration of skills and employment support
- Communicate the broad work of RBLI with an emphasis on skills provision
- Develop and maintain an effective and robust referral system for customers to be referred to skills provision
- Effectively liaise with Engagement Manager and the Head of Skills on all aspects of the role and its outcomes
- To liaise effectively with potential learners and ensure consistent communication to allow smooth transitions into skills training
- Be responsible for your own administration and paperwork that is relevant to the role
- Maintain your CPD
- Engage in external events whereby you can promote RBLI and its products
- Ensure your actions support equality, diversity and rights of all customers (potential learners)
- Be professional and accountable for all aspects of your work
- Undertake any other reasonable duties as requested by the Head of Skills
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to build relationships and interact with new and established contacts
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Structured and organised
- Effective use of IT
- Good numeracy and literacy skills
- Self-motivated with strong drive and determination
Skills & Experience Required
- Car owner with full, clean driving licence
- Proven track record of learner/employer engagement
- Strong communication
- Working within a team
- Problem Solving
- Client focused
- IAG qualification
RBLI offer 25 days holiday per annum pro rata, a Group Flexible Retirement Plan and Life Assurance.
If you wish to be considered for the above role, forward your CV and covering letter including a supporting statement to firstname.lastname@example.org.
RBLI reserves the right to remove a vacancy at any time prior to the published closing date.
RBLI is an equal opportunities employer.