***THIS JOB VACANCY HAS NOW CLOSED***
Permanent, full time contract working 37 hours per week
Office based in Kent with travel across South East
Salary: Up to £28,000 + £2,500 car allowance per annum
Main Purpose of Job:
- To engage, develop and maintain relationships with external organisations and other key internal and external stakeholders to widen and increase learner participation.
- Be an ambassador for RBLI and promote skills provision across a wide selection of key subjects.
Overview of the Role & Team:
To work within the skills and wider ES teams who deliver skills training, assessments and employment support to customers both internally and externally. To understand the subjects of delivery for promotion.
- Engage, build, develop and maintain key relationships with external organisations
- Develop an effective knowledge of the provision for promotion
- Develop a close and effective working relationship with all ES delivery teams and Managers to maximise the engagement of learners on skills programmes and the integration of skills and employment support.
- Communicate the broad work of RBLI with an emphasis on skills provision
- Develop and maintain an effective and robust referral system for customers to be referred to skills provision
- Effectively liaise with the Head of Skills on all aspects of the role and its outcomes
- To liaise effectively with potential learners and ensure consistent communication to allow smooth transitions into skills training
- Be responsible for your own administration and paperwork that is relevant to the role
- Maintain your CPD
- Engage in external events whereby you can promote RBLI and its products
- Ensure your actions support equality, diversity and rights of all customers (potential learners)
- Be professional and accountable for all aspects of your work
- Undertake any other reasonable duties as requested by the Head of Skills
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to build relationships and interact with new and established contacts
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Structured and organised
- Effective use of IT
- Good numeracy and literacy skills
- Highly self-motivated with strong drive and determination
Skills and Experience Required:
- Car owner
- Proven track record of learner engagement
- Strong communication
- Working within a team
- Problem Solving
- Client focused
- IAG qualification
Benefits: RBLI offer 25 days holiday per annum pro rata, a Group Flexible Retirement Plan and Life Assurance.
Closing date: 4 March
If you wish to be considered for the above role, forward your CV and covering letter including a supporting statement to email@example.com.
* RBLI reserves the right to remove a vacancy at any time prior to the published closing date. RBLI is an equal opportunities employer.