***THIS JOB VACANCY HAS NOW CLOSED***
Contract: Permanent full time contract, based in Aylesford, Kent working 37 hours per week
Salary: £15,064 per annum
To manufactures signs and other products to a high quality standard to meet Customer specification. To ensure that Manufacturing operations are carried out to the correct standard, maintaining a safe working environment. You will be a team player, who works closely with the supervisory team to meet the departmental targets.
Overview of the Role & Team:
This position is key in our operational team, with the main function being to produce products to the correct standard. The team is overseen by the Supervisor, who holds overall responsibility for the performance. The team itself is a diverse group of people.
- Work closely with other team members ensuring a safe working environment is maintained
- Construct signs and other associated products by hand or machine to specification ensuring that the correct materials are used.
- Keep the work area clean, tidy and free from materials that are not required for the current or next job.
- To assist with other tasks within Manufacturing Activities as requested by the relevant Supervisor provided that appropriate training and guidance have been given to ensure capability.
- Liaising with the management team to ensure the timely supply of all materials to meet production deadlines.
- Construct products by hand or machine to specification ensuring that the correct materials are used.
- To comply with Quality Assurance requirements and recording procedures.
- To liaise with supervision to ensure you have the correct equipment for the job.
- Strong attention to detail
- Team player
- Self motivated with good team ethics
- You will require Personal Protection Equipment, such as safety boots, goggles, gloves and ear defenders, which will be provided by your Manager – these must be worn at all times.
- Factory environment; will require working in a noisy and changeable environment.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Worked in a manufacturing role previously
RBLI offer 25 days holiday per annum pro rata, a Group Flexible Retirement Plan and Life Assurance.
If you wish to be considered for the above role, forward your CV and covering letter including a supporting statement to email@example.com.
RBLI reserves the right to remove a vacancy at any time prior to the published closing date.
RBLI is an equal opportunities employer.