***THIS JOB VACANCY HAS NOW CLOSED***
Full time, permanent contract, based in Aylesford
37 hours per week
Salary: £23-25,000 per annum
Main Purpose of the Job:
To work closely with the Property Services Team and other departments across the organisation to provide a quality, efficient and timely administration and finance administration service to the property services and wider RBLI Living team.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- To ensure that data systems are kept up to date with accurate information on each tenant.
- To ensure that commercial lease files are kept up to date with accurate information on each property.
- To the first point of contact for resident queries, working with the Property Services and other teams across the organisation to provide prompt and appropriate responses.
- To prepare and process invoices from external suppliers ensuring that payments are received and made promptly.
- Delivery of administration support to the Property Services Team as directed by the Head of Property Services. Ensuring that all relevant administrative duties are up to date accurate.
- Provide first point of contact for resident queries and ensure communication with residents is completed and recorded effectively.
- Ensure the all resident queries and complaints in relation to repairs and maintenance and dealt with in a timely and effective, professional manner.
- Support the facilities team in the booking of various meeting and function rooms/areas/community venues, ensuring they are unlocked and accessible to renters and provided in a clean and appropriate condition and that they keys are returned and the venue secured after use.
- Ensure security of the village site by liaising with site security, external contractors and RBLI staff. Working alongside the facilities team ensure that the that all keys are keep logged and are maintained and controlled effectively.
- Ensure external contractors and site visitors have appropriate guidance and health and safety instruction to operate effectively on site.
- Provide support in the delivery of reporting for KPI’s and budgets.
- Proactively management the checking and coding of invoices and liaising with the finance team and required
- Ensure that the facilities and property services teams are supported in providing a cohesive work ethic.
- Assist the team in Reception cover and call handling
- Assist the Team with the management of the post and supplies distribution.
- Ensure key management and financial information is produced for the Head of Property Services on a timely basis.
- Liaise with residents, supplier and partners to ensure excellent customer service from the Property Services team.
- Liaise closely with the other departments to ensure effective administration and excellent customer service.
- Committed to achieving high standards of customer service.
- Background and understanding of administration
- Organised and effective time manager.
- Self-motivated, disciplined and enthusiastic.
- Tenacious and resilient
- Sound interpersonal skills
- A ‘can do’ attitude
Skills & Experience Required:
- Minimum 1 year experience of administration
- Proven customer service skills
- Understanding of housing and support issues
- Excellent IT skills
- Experience of administration in a housing context
- Understand the need of veterans
Competitive holiday allowance + bank holidays, a Group Flexible Retirement Plan and Life Assurance.
If you wish to be considered for the above role, forward your CV and covering letter including a supporting statement to email@example.com. RBLI is an equal opportunities employer.
RBLI is an accredited Disability Confident Leader. We guarantee to interview disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the role. If you consider yourself to have a disability and would like more information of how to apply for the above role under our disability confident scheme then please visit https://rbli.co.uk/disability-confident/ for more information. Alternatively please call us on 01622 795917.
* RBLI reserves the right to remove a vacancy at any time prior to the published closing date
CLOSING DATE: 13 May 2022