***THIS JOB VACANCY HAS NOW CLOSED***
Permanent full time contract, based in Kent working 37 hours per week
Salary circa of £25,500 per annum, dependent upon experience
Main purpose of job:
To design and deliver vocational training courses and functional skills to a range of learners throughout Kent. Work with learners to achieve accredited qualifications and enhance employability skills to move into employment, further training or an apprenticeship.
Provide solid Information advice and guidance to learners to ensure purposeful decisions are agreed and made for the benefit of the learner.
Overview of the Role & Team:
The role will involve holding training courses and delivering qualifications to learners that have been referred for provision and that they are eligible for.
Support learners to enable them to improve their skills and further develop career opportunities in a number of sites across Kent.
Work with a team of tutors to ensure quality and standardisation in line with internal quality assurance guidelines.
- Undertake initial assessments to identify levels of competency and identify skills levels and training required to achieve work or education related outcomes
- Develop and implement individual learning plans with each learner, assessing, reviewing and adjusting as appropriate
- Assist in the development and preparation of appropriate learning materials to enable learners to progress and achieve outcomes
- Prepare Schemes of Work and deliver appropriate exercises in order to progress learning plans and achieve outcomes
- Assist learners to achieve appropriate life and employability goals
- Identify and support learners with additional learning support needs
- Provide appropriate careers IAG
- Deliver functional skills courses across centres and in the work place when required
- Deliver vocational skills courses across centres and in the work place when required
- Develop and maintain partnerships with other stakeholders to support achievement of outcomes
- Comply with all company quality assurance requirements
- Complete all relevant paperwork to support learner outcomes
- Abide by Ofsted and Common Inspection Framework regulations at all times
- Actively ensure safeguarding of learners, particularly vulnerable adults
- Promote importance of equal opportunities and diversity considerations
- Attend Good Practice workshops and Team Meetings as required
- Maintain personal development to continuously enhance skills and knowledge
- Build positive relationships with Jobcentre Plus and all other relevant referral and stakeholder bodies locally to ensure volumes are maintained and effective development delivery of all programmes in the area
- Maintain up to date knowledge of training tools and techniques to ensure these are embedded in delivery practices
For more information, please click here.