***THIS JOB VACANCY HAS NOW CLOSED***
An exiting and challenging position has become available within the RFEA Central Support Team (CST) based in Birmingham for a Client Advisor within the Project Nova Programme. As a Nova Client Advisor you will be a self starter who is hard working, meticulous to detail and conscientious. The principle role will be to provide central registration, tracking and a help desk function for Project Nova clients.
Project Nova is designed to support Veterans identified in Police Custody; it is focussed on early intervention, support and diversion at point of arrest in order to prevent re-offending and a potential prison sentence. Project Nova is jointly delivered by RFEA and WWTW and working in partnership with NHS Liaison and Diversion Teams and Police Custody suites.
The ideal candidate will be possess a strong customer focus, excellent telephone manner and be capable of working within a large team and typically on their own initiative. Excellent communication skills, IT literacy, keyboard skills and interpersonal skills are essential.
- Receive referrals of Nova Veterans (veterans in contact with the Police, in Nova areas, either because they have been arrested or because they are working with the Police as they are at risk of arrest).
- Undertake an active search for Nova veterans where contact details are missing following referral.
- Establish first contact with referred Veterans.
- Support the Nova Team Leaders and Case Managers to engage with veterans.
- Register and track Nova Veterans on the CRM system.
Support Network Referrals
- Manage referrals for Nova Veterans to organisations in the Support Network, including diary management and reminder calls.
Tracking and Follow-up
- Contact Nova Veterans who are in the support network following referral.
- Report any issues or problems that the tracking reveals.
- Follow up Nova Veterans at 3 months and 6 months after case closure.
- Provide accurate and responsive telephone, text, social media and email ‘helpdesk’ support to Nova Clients and other stakeholders.
- Record all interactions with Clients and other Nova stakeholders.
Ideally you should be NVQ 3/4 qualified in Information Advice and Guidance, however, appropriate training will be given.
You will be required to work 35 hours per week. Normal working hours will be on a shift pattern between 8.00 am and 8.00 pm Monday to Fridays inclusive. In addition there will be regular Saturday shifts between 8.00 am to 1:30 pm.
Competitive salary package of £17,700 to £18,700 depending on qualifications and experience. Job satisfaction is guaranteed.
To apply, please submit your covering letter and CV. Closing date is Wednesday 4 July 2018.
Successful candidates will be required to undertake a Ministry of Defence security clearance which requires applicants to have been resident in the UK for over 5 years and undertake an Enhanced DBS check and Non-Police Vetting.