***THIS JOB VACANCY HAS NOW CLOSED***
An exciting position has become available within the RFEA Support Centre as a member of the Career Transition Partnership (CTP) Central Support Team (CST) based in Birmingham. We are looking for a Client Advisor to join a well-established and integrated team. As a Client Advisor you will be hard working, meticulous to detail and conscientious. Working on behalf of the CTP, the principal role will be to advise and assist in the transition management of HM Forces personnel who are leaving or have left the Armed Forces.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with a strong customer focus, excellent telephone manner and be capable of working within a large team and on their own initiative. Excellent communication skills, IT literacy, keyboard skills and interpersonal skills are essential. Full training will be provided.
- Through cloud-based telephony and email tracking, monitor the progress of all clients.
- Cross refer clients to appropriate support programmes.
- Provide accurate and responsive telephone and email ‘helpdesk’ support to employers and Service
- Leavers who require assistance with CTP online services.
- Record all interactions with clients and employers accurately on the CTP ADAPT Client Management System (CMS).
- Effectively and accurately track all clients post discharge to confirm and subsequently record successful “Settled” outcomes.
- Carry out bespoke job matching, notifying Service Leavers of vacancies matching their preferred vocational outcome as they approach their discharge date.
- Upsell our services to and support the registration process for new employers.
- Encourage employers who have web access to use the RightJob registration and vacancy posting process.
- Assist in promoting and marketing CTP services to Service Leavers and employers.
Ideally you should be NVQ 3/4 qualified in Information Advice and Guidance, however, appropriate training will be given.
Normal working hours will be on a shift pattern between 8.00 a.m. and 8.00 p.m. Monday to Fridays inclusive. In addition, there will be occasional Saturday work between 8.30 a.m. to 2.00 p.m. Currently we are operating the support centre in a blended arrangement offering both home and office working.
This is a full-time permanent position of 35 hours per week and 25 days holiday per year. A competitive salary package of £20,100. Job satisfaction is guaranteed.
To apply, please submit your covering letter and CV. Closing date is 22 April 2022. Interviews will take place 27 April 2022
Successful candidates will be required to undertake a Ministry of Defence security clearance which requires applicants to have been resident in the UK for over 5 years.