Location: Birmingham, West Midlands
Salary: £17,500 – £18,800 per year
Closing date: 11 May 2019
A position has become available within the RFEA Central Support Team (CST) based in Birmingham for a Client Advisor to join a well established and integrated team. As a Client Advisor you will be hard working, meticulous attention to detail and conscientious. Working on behalf of the Career Transition Partnership, the principal role will be to advise and assist in the transition management of HM Forces personnel who are leaving or have left the Armed Forces and provision of support to the Ex Forces Veterans programme.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with a strong customer focus, excellent telephone manner and be capable of working within a large team and on their own initiative. Excellent communication skills, IT literacy, keyboard skills and interpersonal skills are essential.
- Through telephone and email tracking, monitor the progress of all clients.
- Cross refer clients to appropriate support programmes.
- Provide accurate and responsive telephone and email ‘helpdesk’ support to employers and Service Leavers who require assistance with CTP online services.
- Record all interactions with clients and employers accurately on the CTP ADAPT Client Management System (CMS).
- Effectively and accurately track all clients post discharge to confirm and subsequently record successful “Settled” outcomes.
- Work closely with the Key Account Team and regional Employment Relationship Managers (ERMs) to conduct suitable vacancy matches (via RightJob) and notifications on behalf of employers.
- Support the registration process for new employers by accurately checking content and quality of vacancies available.
- Quality assurance of external online jobs feed vacancies.
- Encourage employers who have web access to use the RightJob registration and vacancy posting process.
- Assist in promoting and marketing CTP services to Service Leavers and employers.
Ideally you should be NVQ 3/4 qualified in Information Advice and Guidance, however, appropriate training will be given.
The position is Full Time and you will be required to work 35 hours per week. Normal working hours will be on a shift pattern between 8.00 a.m. and 8.00 p.m. Monday to Fridays inclusive. In addition there will be occasional Saturday work between 8.30 a.m. to 2.00 p.m.
Competitive salary package of £17,500 to £18,800 depending on qualifications and experience. Job satisfaction is guaranteed.
To apply, please submit your covering letter and CV here. Closing date is 11 May 2019.
Successful candidates will be required to undertake Ministry of Defence security clearance which requires applicants to have been resident in the UK for over 5 years.