***THIS JOB VACANCY HAS NOW CLOSED***
RFEA – The Forces Employment Charity is looking for a highly motivated self-starter to join an exciting new role as Employer Relationship Manager in support of UNSWIS. UNSWIS was developed at the University of East London in 2012 and since then has been supported by various funding bodies. Now with funding from Help for Heroes, RFEA will continue this initiative to promote the talent pool of Wounded Injured and Sick (WIS) Service Leavers, Veterans and their families to Universities and Higher Education Institutions. UNSWIS will also promote and deliver employability activities, employment and higher educational opportunities to the WIS Service Leavers, Veterans and their families.
- Promote the UNSWIS initiative to Employment Advisers working with Wounded Injured and Sick (WIS) Service Leavers, Veterans and their Families within the military charity sector.
- Work with the RFEA Marketing Manager to promote the University and Higher Education Sector to WIS Service Leavers, Veterans and their families.
- Develop an engagement strategy with Universities and other higher education institutions across the UK. Work with the founder of UNSWIS to understand the initiative and existing contacts in Universities and the higher education sector.
- Proactively market the transferrable skills and experience of the military talent pool to Universities and Higher Education Institutions.
- Design UNSWIS Delivery Guidance including a range of employability activities delivered with Universities and Higher Education Institutions including taster visits, open days and work placements.
- Develop and maintain a pipeline of University and Higher Education sector opportunities. Ensure all University and Higher Education contacts are encouraged to register, enter and manage their own opportunities on the UNSWIS System.
- Record WIS Service Leavers, Veterans and family members who engage with UNSWIS employability activities. Develop the feedback form and record feedback for all activities undertaken for evaluation of the initiative. Record all Preferred Vocational Outcomes for those participating in the initiative.