***THIS JOB VACANCY HAS NOW CLOSED***
£31,000 to £32,250
RFEA, The Forces Employment Charity is looking for a highly motivated Key Account Manager to join its Employer Engagement Team. The principal role will be to identify, develop and subsequently manage employer relationships and opportunities for all Service Leavers & Veterans resettling into civilian employment through the Career Transition Partnership.
The successful applicant will be a motivated self-starter with a desire to work in the military charity sector. They will have the clear ability to work cooperatively within an integrated team dedicated to achieving successful vocational outcomes for Service Leavers and veterans; delivering outputs against demanding schedules. Will have excellent verbal and written communications skills with an experience of using and exploiting advanced business management systems. Will have a Certificate in Recruitment Practice or equivalent, a comprehensive understanding of recruitment (including the job market and vocational training, job matching and selection).
Market the transferrable skills and experience of all Service Leavers and Veterans to potential employers. This activity will include:
- Developing new relationships with large, national, international or other employers who have the potential to meet the employment requirements of all Service Leavers.
- Working with employers across industry sector networks to determine future skill and talent pipeline requirements.
- Developing and implementing an intelligent job finding strategy which links national and large employer vacancies with the career requirements.
- Sourcing suitable employment and vocational opportunities. These should range from Executive to Apprenticeship level and include full-time & part time appointments, work experience placements and self-employment opportunities.
- Work closely, co-ordinate, liaise and provide employer engagement related support to the regional Employer Relationship Managers (ERMs). Work with the ERMs to ensure all opportunities are integrated into the CTP Resettlement (Transition), Training and Employment Support strategy.
- Maintain integrity in all interactions with the CTP Business Management System (ADAPT UX), ensuring accurate and timely recording of all employer engagement activity.
- Provide input to employment reports and CTP publications as directed by the Employer Engagement Manager.
- Provide focused job-brokerage support by matching key account employment opportunities (sourced from large scale recruitment campaigns) to Service Leaver skills, aspirations and requirements.
- When required, support Service Leavers through the recruitment process to achieve job placements.
- Liaise with Manpower offices in order to source regional employment opportunities.
This is a Full Time position (35 Hours Per Week) which can be based in Central London. Competitive Salary package £31,000 to £32,250 depending on experience plus employment benefits. Job satisfaction guaranteed.
To apply, please submit a Covering Letter and CV. Closing date for this position is midnight Monday 9th Jul 2018. Interviews are scheduled to take place on 17th June 2018.
Successful candidates will be required to undertake Ministry of Defence security clearance, which requires applicants to have been resident in the UK for the last 5 years.