***THIS JOB VACANCY HAS NOW CLOSED***
RFEA are looking for a highly motivated Salesforce Administrator to lead the ongoing development of aSalesforce Non Profit Success Pack (NPSP) deployment across our Veteran’s services. This role is part technical, part project manager, part administrator and part Salesforce analyst responsible for executing the day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance and improvement of our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platform.
The successful candidate will have a record of success in adopting, maintaining and improving new information technology platforms and processes and will work closely with our Management Team and subject matter experts to identify, develop and deploy our new business processes including: Operations, Compliance, Business Development and Communications.
The Salesforce Administrator is expected to comply with all RFEA Data Protection Procedures, Privacy Framework, Policies including Safeguarding, Health and Safety as well as Operational Procedures Work Instructions.
The position is initially for 12 Months with possible options to extend.
Salary is between £30,000 and £35,000 depending upon experience. The appointment can be based in either Birmingham or London.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serve as primary system administrator for the Salesforce environment
- Handle all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, work-flows and other routine tasks
- Complete regular internal system audits and prepare for upgrades
- Manage Salesforce integrations
- Ensure all changes are adopted and embedded by clearly communicating and documenting the changes with/ for all relevant users
- Coordinate the evaluation, scope and completion of new development requests
- Work with the Compliance Manager to establish suitable processes to support administrative, development, and change management activities
- Able to deliver end-to-end configuration and change management of the system when improvements are implemented
- Manage delivery of work products by external contractors for large-scale implementations of new functionality
- Assist in training of new users and grow the Salesforce skill set across the charity
- Spearhead all saleforce training across the charity.
Key Skills Required:
- Excellent project management skills and a positive attitude
- Ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritise simultaneous requests, and manage laterally and upwards
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the charity
- Ability to critically evaluate information and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs of the charity
- Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on Salesforce and all upstream and downstream applications, systems and processes
- Expert- We are always professional and knowledgeable, delivering the highest quality support.
- Supportive- We are respectful, helpful and empathetic to the needs of others.
- Passionate- We have a genuine belief in out cause and a powerful desire to support our clients.
- Open and honest- We trust each other, are open and candid, and take ownership of our actions.
- Resilient- We are flexible and adaptable to change, encouraging innovation and creativity.
- Collaborative- We thrive on new challenges, and building relationships and partnerships.
- Salesforce Admin ADM201 certified.
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption
- Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, work-flows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity
- Motivated self-starter with ability to work cooperatively within an integrated team dedicated to achieving successful outcomes
- Strong understanding of Salesforce best practices and functionality
- Strong data management abilities
- A documented history of successfully driving projects to completion
- A demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex requirements
To apply, please submit your CV and a personal statement.
The closing date is 1 March 2021. Interviews will take place mid-March with the successful applicant starting In March/April.
The successful candidate will be required to undertake Ministry of Defence security clearance which requires applicants to have been resident in the UK for over 5 years. An Enhanced DBS disclosure will also be required.