***THIS JOB VACANCY HAS NOW CLOSED***
RFEA are looking for a highly motivated Consultant to support wounded and injured Service personnel into civilian employment. Working on behalf of the Career Transition Partnership (CTP), the successful applicant will have a track record of supporting individuals with complex needs and a good understanding of the challenges facing those leaving the Armed Forces. The applicant will have strong customer focus and be capable of working independently to targets and deadlines.
- Deliver specialist vocational case-working support to allocated CTP (Assist) clients in order that they achieve their Preferred Vocational Outcomes (PVOs).
- Provide effective CTP (Assist) case working support using the CTP (Assist) CCMP.
- As a member of the PRU’s CTP (Assist) casework handling team, work with Personnel Recovery Officers (PROs) to deliver the employment aspects of CTP (Assist) Individual Recovery Plans (IRPs).
- Act as the CTP (Assist) Subject Matter Expert (SME) to PRU staff.
- Provide career, employment advice and guidance to allocated CTP (Assist) clients in accordance with their IRPs and Vocational Assessment (VA) provided under CTP.
- Coordinate CTP (Assist) client access to training opportunities, supporting their applications for additional training grants as necessary.
- Provide an employment brokerage service to ensure that allocated CTP (Assist) obtain appropriate work experience placements, work based training and employment in accordance with their IRPs.
- Ensure all CTP (Assist) employment, training and vocational opportunities sourced are fed into the affiliated regional Employer Relationship Manager (ERM), thus ensuring a joined up and integrated CTP employer engagement approach.
- Identify and source suitable Wounded, Injured and Sick (WIS) specific employment, work based training and work experience opportunities within the PRU geographical area.
- Identify and subsequently engage with Training and Adult Education providers to identify opportunities that meet clients’ requirements in accordance with IRPs.
- As required, provide in work support to ensure client vocational outcomes are sustainable.
- Monitor successful employment placement success for CTP (Assist) clients as a key component of overall outcomes.
- When required and appropriate, co-ordinate, liaise and provide client focussed employment support to the affiliated CTP Regional Resettlement Centre (RRC) & Career Consultants (CCs); CTP Future Horizon’s Employment Advisor(s) and RFEA Ex-Forces Employment Advisors (Veterans).
- Maintain accuracy and integrity in all interactions with the CTP BMS (ADAPT), RightJob and the CTP (Assist) portal, ensuring timely recording of all client and employer engagement activity.
- Co-ordinate employment and vocational aspects of the recovery process with other supporting military charities.