***THIS JOB VACANCY HAS NOW CLOSED***
£25,000 – £26,000 per annum
A position has become available within a newly structured RFEA Support Centre (RSC) situated in Birmingham for a Team Leader to compliment the Project Nova delivery pathway within the RFEA’s client contact centre. As the Team Leader you will manage, direct, plan and coordinate the operational activities of the Nova Support Team (NST) to deliver Project Nova and Regroup outputs. As a client advisor within the role you will provide the central registration, tracking and helpdesk functions.
Project Nova is a support programme for Veterans identified in Police Custody; it is focussed on early intervention, support and diversion at point of arrest in order to prevent re-offending and a potential prison sentence. Project Nova is jointly delivered by RFEA and Walking With The Wounded (WWTW) and working in partnership with NHS Liaison and Diversion Teams and Police Custody suites.
The ideal candidate will have proven leadership and supervisory qualities, with a commitment to provide quality delivery and best practice across the team. You will need to be a self starter with the ability to work collaboratively and possessing well developed communication and organisational skills.
- Develop and update the NST Work Instructions working with the Compliance Manager.
- Task and coordinate the NST to deliver the required outputs.
- Quality assure the activities of NST Client Advisors, including monitoring incoming and outgoing calls.
- Monitor and maintain accuracy and integrity in all staff interactions with management information and client relationship management (CRM) systems, ensuring accurate and timely recording of activity.
- In coordination with the Centre Manager design and implement a contact matrix.
- Ensure a consistent approach to escalating issues to Team Leaders and Case Managers in the Project Nova Regions.
- Ensure that Nova Client Advisor’s maintain a dedicated caseload of veterans, with an ability to manage the caseload of the other Client Advisors.
- Under the direction of the Centre Manager maintain a rota to provide coverage of Client Advisor’s for the working hours of the RSC.
- Receive referrals of Project Nova veterans in contact with the Police, either arrested or at risk of arrest.
- Make first contact with referred veterans within 48 hours.
- Support the Project Nova Team Leaders and Case Managers to engage with veterans.
- Support the Project Nova Team Leaders and Case Managers to register veterans on the CRM system.
- Maitain contact with veterans who are in the support network following referral.
- Investigate and report any issues or problems within the client tracking process.
- Follow up with veteran clients at 3 and 6 months after case closure.
- Provide accurate and responsive telephone, text, social media and email ‘helpdesk’ support to veteran clients and other stakeholders.
- Record all interactions with clients and other stakeholders accurately on the Salesforce CRM.
Ideally the applicant should be NVQ Level 4 qualified in Information Advice and Guidance, however, appropriate training will be given.
The position is Full Time (35 hours per week). A competitive salary and employment benefit package of £25,000 to £26,000 depending on qualifications and experience.
To apply, please submit your CV along with a covering letter. Closing date is 8 March 2020. Interviews are likely to take place within the second week of March.
Successful candidates will be required to undertake Ministry of Defence security clearance (which requires applicants to have been resident in the UK for over 5 years), Police Vetting (NPPV 3) and Enhanced DBS.