***THIS JOB VACANCY HAS NOW CLOSED***
A position has become available within a newly structured RFEA Support Centre (RSC) situated in Birmingham for a Team Leader to compliment the Career Transition Partnership (CTP) delivery pathway within the RFEA’s client contact centre. As the Team Leader you will manage, direct, plan and coordinate the operational activities of the CTP Support Team to deliver the CTP Resettlement Programme across all HM Forces Service Leavers. You will be the Subject Matter Expert (SME) on all CTP operational issues to provide the very best delivery to all CTP clients at every stage of their engagement.
The ideal candidate will have proven leadership and supervisory qualities, with a commitment to provide quality delivery and best practice across all CTP delivery. A self starter with the ability to work collaboratively and possessing well developed communication and organisational skills essential for delivering against agreed outputs and Key Performance Indicators.
- Programme priorities will be led by the Head of Employment and CTP Programme Managers.
- Managing, planning and supervising the engagement, tracking and monitoring of all clients in line with CTP Operating Procedures and Work Instructions.
- Liaise with the IT Development & Support Analyst to ensure continuous coordination between the Adapt CRM systems.
- In coordination with the Employer Engagement Manager (EEM), supervising all employer related activity conducted by the Client Advisors, including job-matching notifications and online jobs feed activity via RightJob.
- Providing helpdesk and administrative support to employers using the CTP web services and the CTP jobs board (RightJob).
- Responding to and managing Case Worker Safeguarding Calls, ensuring the system is updated accurately and in real time.
- Management and quality assurance of CTP vacancy handling and job matching notifications via ADAPT and RightJob.
- When necessary, and in accordance with relevant Operating Procedures, referring clients to the appropriate CTP or RFEA Team or Case Worker.
- Perform any tasks as required or when appropriate by the RS Centre Manager.
- Motivated self-starter with ability to work cooperatively within an integrated team dedicated to achieving successful outcomes for Service Leavers and Veterans.
- Strong communicator with Service Leavers and Veterans and to share information on cases with the team and Employment Advisors.
- Very strong knowledge of customer communication channels and CRM systems.
- The ability to mentor new starters to the team.
- High quality written and verbal communication skills, with a personable manner and excellent telephone technique.
- Excellent IT skills – experience of business administration, in particular the use of databases and CRM systems to accurately record data.
- Expert – We are always professional and knowledgeable, delivering the highest quality support.
- Supportive – We are respectful, helpful and empathetic to the needs of others.
- Passionate – We have a genuine belief in our cause and a powerful desire to support our clients.
- Open and honest – We trust each other, are open and candid, and take ownership of our actions.
- Resilient – We are flexible and adaptable to change, encouraging innovation and creativity.
- Collaborative – We thrive on new challenges and building relationships and partnerships.
Ideally you should be NVQ Level 4 qualified in Information Advice and Guidance, however, appropriate training will be given. You will need to have empathy for those who have served in the Armed Forces.
The position is Full Time and you will be required to work 35 hours per week. A competitive salary and employment benefit package of £25,000 to £26,000 depending on qualifications and experience. Job satisfaction is guaranteed.
To apply, please submit your covering letter and CV. Closing date is 6 December 2019. Click here for more information.
Successful candidates will be required to undertake Ministry of Defence security clearance which requires applicants to have been resident in the UK for over 5 years.