***THIS JOB VACANCY HAS NOW CLOSED***
A position has become available within the RFEA Support Centre as a member of the TechVets Veterans Support Team based in Birmingham. We are looking for a Veterans Support Advisor is to deliver the RFEA Support Centre function. As a Veterans Support Advisor you will be hard working, meticulous to detail and conscientious.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with a strong customer focus, excellent telephone manner and be capable of working within a large team and on their own initiative. Excellent communication skills, IT literacy, keyboard skills and interpersonal skills are essential.
- Support the Communications Manager to generate and post social media content.
- Communicate with clients on all channels including: social media groups, webchat, e-mail and telephone. Link to Salesforce and Adapt CRM’s as required.
- Make first contact with clients registering with RFEA and TechVets
- Provide Advice and Guidance on registration.
- Support Veterans to obtain Proof of Service using Veterans UK Check Service.
- Support the TechVets EM3 Programme delivery to ensure relevant members are engaged at the first opportunity.
On-Going Support & Tracking
- Provide Advice and Guidance on the use of all available online tools.
- Capture the employment outcomes of all clients and for TechVets members gaining careers through TechVets support
- Record all interactions with clients accurately on Adapt and Salesforce where appropriate.
Ideally you will be NVQ 3/4 qualified in Information Advice and Guidance (training will be provided if you don’t). You will also ideally have an understanding of marketing and promotion and an interest in the employment market, Information Technology, and recruitment.
The position is Full Time and you will be required to work 35 hours per week. Normal working hours will be on a shift pattern between 8.00 a.m. and 8.00 p.m. Monday to Fridays inclusive. In addition there will be occasional Saturday work between 8.30 a.m. to 2.00 p.m. Currently we are operating the support centre in a blended arrangement offering both home and office working.
This is a full time permanent position of 35 hours per week and a generous annual leave allowance of 25 days (plus bank holidays) per year. A competitive salary package of £20,100. Job satisfaction is guaranteed.
To apply, please submit your covering letter and CV. Closing date is 17 April 2022. Interviews will take place soon after
Successful candidates will be required to undertake a Ministry of Defence security clearance which requires applicants to have been resident in the UK for over 5 years.