***THIS JOB VACANCY HAS NOW CLOSED***
Application closing date 12/07/2018
Location South East
Salary FTE £17,166.00 pro rata Package 6 month FTC, 25 days pro rata annual leave plus bank holidays, Employee Assistance Helpline, Life Assurance. Voluntary Benefits: Childcare Vouchers, Group Pension Plan Job category/type Administration
About The Royal British Legion
The Legion is at the heart of a national network that supports our Armed Forces community through thick and thin – ensuring their unique contribution is never forgotten. We’ve been here since 1921 and we’ll be here as long as they need us.
Our Values and Behaviours
Does the following describe you?
- A desire to provide a great customer service and support
- Enjoy and thrive in working in teams and with others
- Passionate about supporting the Armed Forces community and honouring their contribution
- Come to work each day to be the best you can and to learn and develop
- An encourager, eager to share your knowledge and experience to help others
If so then we would like to hear from you ….
We are looking for an enthusiastic and competent Administrator with excellent customer service skills to initially administer our Silhouette campaign. The role will involve processing orders, liaison with internal and external stakeholders and customers and conducting checks on bank accounts to ensure donations have been received. The role also encompasses the administration of co-ordinating Gift Aid in support of the Poppy Appeal. You will provide support to the Administrative Supervisor on various duties including producing and maintaining databases, spreadsheets, word documents and cover reception as required.