***THIS JOB VACANCY HAS NOW CLOSED***
Application closing date 21/02/2018
Location North East
Salary£49,642.38 per annum plus company car
Package 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays, company car Employee Assistance Helpline, Life Assurance. Voluntary Benefits: Childcare Vouchers, Group Pension Plan
Job category/type Management, Welfare & Advice
About The Royal British Legion
The Legion is at the heart of a national network that supports our Armed Forces community through thick and thin – ensuring their unique contribution is never forgotten. We’ve been here since 1921 and we’ll be here as long as they need us.
Our Values and Behaviours
Does the following describe you?
- A desire to provide a great customer service and support
- Enjoy and thrive in working in teams and with others
- Passionate about supporting the Armed Forces community and honouring their contribution
- Come to work each day to be the best you can and to learn and develop
- An encourager, eager to share your knowledge and experience to help others
If so then we would like you hear from you….
The Royal British Legion provides welfare services to the whole armed forces family – serving, ex-Service and their dependants. We also campaign on issues affecting Service people, are the custodian of Remembrance, run the annual Poppy Appeal which helped raise over GBP 107 million in 2016, and are one of the UK’s largest membership organisations.