***THIS JOB VACANCY HAS NOW CLOSED***
Application closing date 02/05/2018
Location East of England
Salary£20,853.00 per annum, permanent, part time 30 hours per week.Package”Employee Assistance Helpline Life Assurance Voluntary Benefits Childcare Vouchers Group Pension Plan”
Job category/type Welfare & Advice
About The Royal British Legion
The Legion is at the heart of a national network that supports our Armed Forces community through thick and thin – ensuring their unique contribution is never forgotten. We’ve been here since 1921 and we’ll be here as long as they need us.
Our Values and Behaviours
Does the following describe you?
- A desire to provide a great customer service and support
- Enjoy and thrive in working in teams and with others
- Passionate about supporting the Armed Forces community and honouring their contribution
- Come to work each day to be the best you can and to learn and develop
- An encourager, eager to share your knowledge and experience to help others
If so then we would like to hear from you….
We’re making big changes. We are becoming more accessible, easier to reach and providing a more integrated service for the Service community. The focus for our Area teams will be on getting out into the community, reaching out to those we support through GP surgeries, hospitals, local authority services and charities we work with, making sure we’re accessible to many more people in locations across the country.