***THIS JOB VACANCY HAS NOW CLOSED***
Application closing date 01/07/2018
Location Devon & Cornwall
Salary£24,969.60 per annum, full timer – permanent.
Package 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, Employee Assistance Helpline, Life Assurance. Voluntary Benefits: Childcare Vouchers, Group Pension Plan
Job category/type Fundraising
About The Royal British Legion
The Legion is at the heart of a national network that supports our Armed Forces community through thick and thin -ensuring their unique contribution is never forgotten. We’ve been here since 1921 and we’ll be here as long as they need us.
Our Values and Behaviours
Does the following describe you?
- A desire to provide a great customer service and support
- Enjoy and thrive in working in teams and with others
- Passionate about supporting the Armed Forces community and honouring their contribution
- Come to work each day to be the best you can and to learn and develop
- An encourager, eager to share your knowledge and experience to help others
If so then we would like you hear from you ….
We are looking for an enthusiastic and commercially-minded professional with previous experience of paid or voluntary fundraising and business development, to work in partnership with and support local staff and dedicated front-line volunteers, to raise the profile of the Poppy Appeal and to maximise income generated in this geographical region.
The position is home based and the successful applicant will be expected to live within the geographic area covered.