***THIS JOB VACANCY HAS NOW CLOSED***
Application closing date 06/06/2018
Salary £14,981.76 plus £4452 pro rata (FTE £24,969.60 plus £4452 London Weighting)
Package 9 Month Maternity FTC. 25 days annual leave pro rata plus bank holidays, Employee Assistance Helpline, Life Assurance. Voluntary Benefits: Childcare Vouchers, Group Pension Plan
About The Royal British Legion
The Legion is at the heart of a national network that supports our Armed Forces community through thick and thin – ensuring their unique contribution is never forgotten. We’ve been here since 1921 and we’ll be here as long as they need us.
Our Values and Behaviours
Does the following describe you?
– A desire to provide a great customer service and support
– Enjoy and thrive in working in teams and with others
– Passionate about supporting the Armed Forces community and honouring their contribution
– Come to work each day to be the best you can and to learn and develop
– An encourager, eager to share your knowledge and experience to help others
If so then we would like to hear from you ….
The Royal British Legion is recruiting for an External Grants Officer to support, assess and coordinate funding applications to its External Grants programme. The role will involve liaising with charitable organisations, including both those inside and outside of the military charity sector, and other Legion staff in the processing of funding applications towards services and projects supporting the Armed Forces community.