***THIS JOB VACANCY HAS NOW CLOSED***
Application closing date 31/01/2018
Salary £40,533 (£36,081 plus £4,452 London Weighting).
Package 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, Employee Assistance Helpline, Life Assurance. Voluntary Benefits: Childcare Vouchers, Group Pension Plan
Job category/type Marketing & Communications
About The Royal British Legion
The Legion is at the heart of a national network that supports our Armed Forces community through thick and thin – ensuring their unique contribution is never forgotten. We’ve been here since 1921 and we’ll be here as long as they need us.
Our Values and Behaviours
Does the following describe you?
- A desire to provide a great customer service and support
- Enjoy and thrive in working in teams and with others
- Passionate about supporting the Armed Forces community and honouring their contribution
- Come to work each day to be the best you can and to learn and develop
- An encourager, eager to share your knowledge and experience to help others
If so then we would like you hear from you ….
The role of the Armed Forces Marketing team is to raise awareness of the work of The Royal British Legion by engaging and inspiring soldiers, sailors, airmen and their families, so that they know we are here for them today, tomorrow, forever.