***THIS JOB VACANCY HAS NOW CLOSED***
Job reference: R14025-18
Application closing date: 12/12/2018
Salary FTE: £35,852.70 (£31,400.70 per annum plus £4452 London Weighting)
Package 12 month FTC. 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, Employee Assistance Helpline, Life Assurance
Voluntary Benefits: Group Pension Plan
Job category/type: Fundraising
About The Royal British Legion
The Legion is at the heart of a national network that supports our Armed Forces community through thick and thin – ensuring their unique contribution is never forgotten. We’ve been here since 1921 and we’ll be here as long as they need us.
Our Values and Behaviours
Does the following describe you?
– A desire to provide a great customer service and support
– Enjoy and thrive when working in teams and with others
– Passionate about supporting the Armed Forces community and honouring their contribution
– Come to work each day to be the best you can and to learn and develop
– An encourager, eager to share your knowledge and experience to help others
If so then we would like to hear from you…
The purpose of this role is to deliver key marketing objectives for the Poppy Shop, the official online shop of the Royal British Legion – to drive sales, deliver growth through new customer acquisition and overall brand awareness of the Poppy Shop. Specifically, the role will be:
- Responsible for the advertising and marketing of all Poppy Shop products, ensuring marketing communications are relevant to the target audience, timely and an effective use of budget.
- Working with the buying function to create and execute a multi-channel marketing plan based on new and existing products that will drive topline revenue and interest for the Poppy Shop.
- Using product knowledge and customer insight to create campaigns that are supporter focused, engaging and drive customer action.
- Liaising with external suppliers and internal functions to ensure marketing plan is executed on time, on budget and in keeping with the main Legion brand activities.
The successful candidate will have strong demonstrable experience in marketing within a multi-channel retail environment, including full project management of integrated direct marketing, advertising and other customer communication campaigns. Ideally, the successful candidate would have experience in planning, executing and reviewing digital marketing campaigns. They will also be comfortable controlling and planning marketing spends, monitoring ROI, and be able to demonstrate success in achieving commercial targets.
The candidate will be customer focused and have strong planning, organising and communication skills.
The role is based at the Royal British Legion Head Office – Haig House in London. Willingness to work outside of normal office hours when appropriate, such as Remembrance-tide is important.
Job Description: Click here
How to Apply: Click here
Closing date for this role is: 12th December 2018