***THIS JOB VACANCY HAS NOW CLOSED***
- Date posted 07/06/2017
- Application closing date 21/06/2017
- Location London Salary£35,373.60 plus £4,452 London Weighting
- Package Benefits: Employee Assistance Helpline, Life Assurance. Voluntary Benefits: Childcare Vouchers, Group Pension Plan
- Job category/type Finance
The Royal British Legion is the UK’s leading service charity providing care and support to serving members of the Armed Forces, veterans of all ages and their families; and is the Nation’s custodian of Remembrance.
The charity is now looking to recruit a permanent Payroll Manager who has an excellent understanding of payroll to deliver a comprehensive service to over 1,500 employees
Reporting to the Head of Payroll and HR Systems this interesting and varied role will involve:
- Ensuring delivery of a high quality and accurate payroll service
- Developing the existing payroll processes to meet the changing needs of the organisation
- Ensuring statutory compliance with all relevant law and regulations
- Managing and developing the Payroll team
The successful candidate must have excellent communication skills, patience and the ability to build relationships at all levels.
You will hold a relevant degree or equivalent or relevant professional qualification (CIPP) with experience of leading a payroll function in a complex organisation, a confident user of IT systems and associated software and a sound knowledge of complex HR/payroll systems (ideally iTrent) essential.
Experience of pensions administration and managing staff benefits would be beneficial.
Whilst prior charity sector experience is not essential, it is vital that you demonstrate alignment with the Legion’s values.
Please apply by clicking on ‘Apply online’.
Job Description: Click Here
Information on Terms and Conditions: Click Here
Competency Framework: Click Here