***THIS JOB VACANCY HAS NOW CLOSED***
Salary £26,722.50 per annum (£22,270.50 plus £4,452 London Weighting)
Package 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, Employee Assistance Helpline, Life Assurance. Voluntary Benefits: Childcare Vouchers, Group Pension Plan
Job category/type Events
About The Royal British Legion
The Legion is at the heart of a national network that supports our Armed Forces community through thick and thin – ensuring their unique contribution is never forgotten. We’ve been here since 1921 and we’ll be here as long as they need us.
Our Values and Behaviours
Does the following describe you?
- A desire to provide a great customer service and support
- Enjoy and thrive in working in teams and with others
- Passionate about supporting the Armed Forces community and honouring their contribution
- Come to work each day to be the best you can and to learn and develop
- An encourager, eager to share your knowledge and experience to help others
If so then we would like you hear from you….
The delivery of the Remembrance strategy is one of the core deliverables of the charity with the objective to “encourage Remembrance to be understood and observed by all, and handed on to future generations.” Working with the Remembrance team this role will work to co-ordinate Remembrance activities in support of the strategy, this will include projects for reaching under-represented audiences through digital and new product/service development, for development of Remembrance thought leadership, for strategic alignment across the Legion group of charities and affiliates, and for the commissioning of Remembrance research.