***THIS JOB VACANCY HAS NOW CLOSED***
Application closing date 08/07/2018
Location London Salary £36,788 (£32,336 plus London Weighting £4,452)
Package Permanent. 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, Employee Assistance Helpline, Life Assurance.
Voluntary Benefits: Childcare Vouchers, Group Pension Plan Job category/type Fundraising
About The Royal British Legion
The Legion is at the heart of a national network that supports our Armed Forces community through thick and thin – ensuring their unique contribution is never forgotten. We’ve been here since 1921 and we’ll be here as long as they need us.
Our Values and Behaviours
Does the following describe you?
– A desire to provide a great customer service and support
– Enjoy and thrive in working in teams and with others
– Passionate about supporting the Armed Forces community and honouring their contribution
– Come to work each day to be the best you can and to learn and develop
– An encourager, eager to share your knowledge and experience to help others
If so then we would like to hear from you ….
Lead our growing Supporter Care team within the newly created Supporter Services and Compliance Department and put your people management and customer service experience into practice.
You’ll join our growing Supporter Care team at an exciting time as we reach the second year of our ambitious five-year fundraising strategy. Supporter Care is central to this strategy, so we are investing in a number of new roles and ways of working. Our goal is to ensure our supporters have a positive and memorable experience that deepens their relationship with our cause and retains their support for longer.